Sage Stallone

Of Overdose

7/14/2012 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0713_sage_stallone_suicide_dead_article

update_bar
UPDATE 10:22 PM PT --
Law enforcement sources tell us ... Sage's death does NOT appear to be a suicide.  We're told there was NO suicide note found at the scene.

Sources tell us officials DID find "numerous empty pill bottles" in the area where Sage's body was discovered. No word on what types of medication the pill bottles were for.

We're told an autopsy is scheduled for some time in the next 48 hours.

UPDATE 5:15 PM PT:
Sylvester Stallone's rep, Michelle Bega, tells TMZ, "Sylvester Stallone is devastated and grief-stricken over the sudden loss of his son Sage Stallone.  His compassion and thoughts are with Sage's mother, Sasha.  Sage was a very talented and wonderful young man.  His loss will be felt forever."

6:04 PM PT:
Now here's a crazy picture -- the L.A. County Coroner van, flanked by a celebrity tour filled with snap-happy tourists. Welcome to Hollywood, folks.

0713_coronoer_van_2

071312_sage_stallone_coroner_launch
0314_divider_graphic
Sage Stallone
-- Sylvester Stallone's son -- has died and sources tell us the cause was an overdose of pills.

The details surrounding the death are still unclear .. but we're told he was found in his L.A. home by either a maid or his girlfriend. Paramedics were called to the home and pronounced him dead at the scene.

0713_sage_house_tmz
Sources tell us authorities are trying to determine if the death was intentional or accidental.

We're told Sylvester is a "wreck."

Sage famously made his film debut alongside his father in the 1990 movie "Rocky 5" -- playing the role of Rocky's son Robert Balboa.

0713_sage_stallone_suicide_dead_article_sub
He went on to act and direct in several films ... including the 1996 film "Daylight."

Sage's mother is Sasha Czack.

0713_sage_stallone_remembering_footer

i said lesbians...

This is heartbreaking.

Dave

R.I.P Sage. Loved what he did with Grindhouse Releasing

daisy

How awful. My heart goes out to him family and friends.

daisy

Horrible! My heart goes out to his friends and family. :-(

ForTheLulz

FIRST!!!!!

Observer

Wow is right. Sorry for the family and yea, Sly just had a piece die inside. Prayers for you all.

bubblyonebc

RIP Sage you will be greatly missed by all that knew and loved you. My heart goes out to Sly and Sage's mother, no parent should ever have to bury their child!!

Rose

This is heartbreaking news for a parent to have to deal with. Mr Stallone, tho a great actor is human too and his pain must be unbearable, I don't how I would survive myself. You and your family are in my payers and I pay that Sage may R.I.P in Heaven!

namers

Geeze that SUCKS. Deepest condolences to Sly and his family.

NK

So sad, no parent should have to lose a child......
My condolences to the Stallone family.

bluebonnets of texas

how sad . He sure looks like sylvster stallone . Wow how very very sad. Rest in peace and bless his family. My deepest condolences goes out to his father and may peace come to you in time. I know it is hard when you lose a child.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

ADRIENNE!!!!!!!!!!!

zeppy2827

R.I.P. Sage Stallone-Sorry for your loss, Sly!

Jayke1981

Shocking news...My sympathies to Sly and his family

NK

No parent should have to see their child die....
My condolences to the Stallone family.
RIP Sage...