DMX

Hospitalized After

Four-Wheeler Accident

7/14/2012 7:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0714_dmz_hospital_tmz_wmDMX had quite the rough ride early this morning ... when he lost control of the four-wheeler he was riding and ended up in the hospital with a concussion.

X tells TMZ he was riding outside his home in South Carolina when he crashed while riding down a hill. He says he flipped over and, lucky for him, landed right on his ass.

The rapper says he doesn't remember much, other than the lights from the ambulance, and he doesn't know when he will be released.

This is the second time this year X has been in the hospital -- he dealt with a bout of food poisoning back in January.

JAYCEE

Illuminati is trying to take this guy out

Tesla_Consulting

Four-wheeler? I know ur old school X but it's jet skis now my friend.

MS.BOO

RUFF RYDER'S LIVE UP TO THE NAME! SPEEDY RECOVERY DMX..PEACE

Teona

Hi

Mee-Mee75

First, I would like to say I'm sorry about the accident. Secondly, when you start seeing sprouts of gray hair wheather facial or lets just say anywhere on your body, It is time to stop acting like you are a stud. You need to sit your dusty behind down. I got it you are one hard brother. However, its ok to get older and act more mature. It's time to stop riding on four wheelers and stick with a traditional bike. Stay with maybe a vehicle that has four/two doors where you don't accidently fall on your backside, unless you fall out of it. Man how old are you? are you like grandpop age now? I'm not saying not to have fun, but know your limits.

JimmydeansausageCo.

I call B.S.

He's after a rubber stamp for medical smack.

Mee

Poor guy

His old 18- wheeler couldn'tt have cut off even
A BURRO CARRYING A HEAVY LOAD

The 18-wheeler was no "SPEEDING BULLET" dashing in front of things
Come on Linsay are we stupid?

S D M F

I wonder if this broke ass no talent rapper has insurance?

Jay

I have ridden those before as a passenger and driver and if you hit one thing right off you go. I actually know someone who died on a 4-wheeler. DMX is lucky he is ok.

shybyme

DMX probably was trying to hit the crack pipe while riding the 4 wheeler..

shybyme

DMX probably was trying to hit the crack pipe well riding the 4 wheeler..

netprrosydney

Thanks for such a great information.

SEO Company Sydney

dumcelebs

Damn man.. he needs to cut those nails.. Last time I saw nails like that, was on a homeless guy by the liquor store.. Yuck..

shybyme

DMX probably was trying to hit the crack pipe while riding the 4 wheeler!!!!

Oh A 💛💋

Where have this ***** been ! Long time no see ! That's what yah get bitch thinking that yo slick for talking mess about other rappers ! ( sorry I had to let my inner Hood come out )

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments