Lindsay Lohan Crash

No Way

Porsche's Brakes Failed

7/14/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0618_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan's brakes couldn't have failed last month -- moments before she slammed her Porsche into an 18-wheeler -- because sources tell TMZ, Porsche itself tested the car after the crash ... and the brakes passed with flying colors.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay blamed faulty brakes for the accident.-- telling friends she slammed on the brakes when the truck allegedly cut her off ... and nothing happened.

As it happens, we're told Porsche caught wind of Lindsay's excuse and contacted the company that rented Lindsay the vehicle -- asking if it could formally test the car.

0608_lindsay_lohan_car_crash_launch
According to sources, the rental company obliged -- and Porsche ran its tests, finding the brakes that had been installed on the car were A-OK, and showed no evidence of malfunction ... which blows Lindsay's bum brakes excuse out of the water.

A rep for the Santa Monica PD had no comment. A rep for Porsche also had no comment -- but did say they're cooperating with authorities. Calls to Lindsay were not returned.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

HEY, where did my comment go to RW? I just rehashed what I saw on a previous page by Zephy? GC's BITCHEN comment disappeared the other day too. Hmmm

AGENT STUPID

So HaTers, where's your proof that Lindsay is filming The Canyons???

Sharon

She lied. Imagine my surprise.

UPYOURS

<------------Soon to be LL's latest mugshot. WAHHHHHHHH, BOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

UPYOURS

"HIPPA HOORAY" "HIPPA HOORAY"

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

My dearest darlingest Nikki.....

Here's that stellar picture from an "Insider's" perspective. Give me a *yoink!* when you grab it and I'll make a "comeback" with my other avi..... I'll find it somewhere.

UPYOURS

Well poop, its only noon. Got all my stuff done, wedding rings are good to go all shiny and sparkly again. What shall I do??? I know, perfect, LL bash. LMAO and a huge FFS.

Mels

Lindsay, listen sweetie, you need to stop lying to yourself. Stop with the drugs and booze, you've ruined your career (you should be where Emma Stone is now) and if you continue to go in this direction, you could kill someone and then you'll live your life in prison. It's not worth it.

Skeptical

Agent Red C*nt Helpless Warturd --

Please stop pretending you know Thing One about the entertainment industry. It is laughably clear that you don't, and that you are a pathological liar of the most obvious variety. Make yourself useful and go invent another personality for us to abuse. That IS your full-time job.

magmax

Hey Shemp, I know you're busy but shut up.

hbk72777

Her family should start designing her tombstone.

Reed

Hope all the judges who have been bending over backwards to kiss her butt are proud of all her accomplishments so far.

Darnell, student of Rim Cat

CATNAPPED FROM DLISTED:
`
Saturday, July 14th 2012
Guess What? LieLo Told A Lie
`
"I believe you, Blohan!" said absolutely no one last month when Lindsay Lohan blamed crashing into a semi on her rented Porsche's brakes. It turns out we were all right. One of the many ****ty excuses that dribbled out of LiLo's ass after the accident was that her brakes failed to brake when the semi-truck cut her off on PCH. Well, TMZ says that Porsche heard about LiLo putting the blame on the brakes and decided to check it out. You know where this is going and you already know it's going to end with LiLo screaming, "Porsche is out to get me!"

Porsche picked up LiLo's bruised and busted car from the place she rented it from and ran a few brake tests on it. Shockingly, the brakes worked fine and Porsche couldn't find anything wrong with them. So the only thing broke is LiLo's ability to barf up the truth.

Why did Porsche even bother? Testing those brakes was a waste of time and money. Don't they know that if you put one of LiLo's excuses in Google Translate and translate it from Lohanese to Truth Talk, the exact opposite of what she said would pop up in the right hand box. Bitch can make a lie detector machine combust just by opening her mouth. Every day is Opposite Day in LiLo's head.

texguy63

She's got the I.D.I.O.T. syndrome.

Nikki