Lindsay Lohan Crash

No Way

Porsche's Brakes Failed

7/14/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0618_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan's brakes couldn't have failed last month -- moments before she slammed her Porsche into an 18-wheeler -- because sources tell TMZ, Porsche itself tested the car after the crash ... and the brakes passed with flying colors.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay blamed faulty brakes for the accident.-- telling friends she slammed on the brakes when the truck allegedly cut her off ... and nothing happened.

As it happens, we're told Porsche caught wind of Lindsay's excuse and contacted the company that rented Lindsay the vehicle -- asking if it could formally test the car.

0608_lindsay_lohan_car_crash_launch
According to sources, the rental company obliged -- and Porsche ran its tests, finding the brakes that had been installed on the car were A-OK, and showed no evidence of malfunction ... which blows Lindsay's bum brakes excuse out of the water.

A rep for the Santa Monica PD had no comment. A rep for Porsche also had no comment -- but did say they're cooperating with authorities. Calls to Lindsay were not returned.

Rim Cat

Status Report:
We’ve got the enabler-poop’s on the ropes people. They’re scrambling like mice in a snake cage. They’ve been reduced to bragging about the ancient past and the non-existent future. The other trick they attempt is to go obscurely off topic. They are more than willing to trash their own credibility and public image. All for someone who doesn’t give a rat’s ass about them.
As Darnell told me, truth and good will always triumph over stupid and…well,…stupid. OK, back to the trenches.
I’m Rim Cat and I approve this message.

AGENT STUPID

Guess what name badge I had at work.........SMITH

ANDERSON H8TURD, V.P.

HA! Look what just dropped off IMdb, Red Crayon!!!!

HA!!!!! MAXIMUM HA!!!!! QUACKQUACKHA!!!!!

emma21

1200 comments >> WOW
Lindsay you are the queen no matter what
everybody cares about you

UPYOURS

ZEPHYR called that one, didn't he?

UPYOURS

How many ways do I dislike Foolia, let me CoUNT the ways....

LLsez

FFS!!! Really debated as to posting this, but here goes:

“@INTHEMIXXshow: A new IN THE MIXX episode premieres every Saturday onVVH-TV @11am and 10pm - The show repeats daily on VVH-TV.... http://t.co/6EvX9bBI”

__________________________________

^get your Gag-Bags ready before viewing, FFS!

magmax

Sing along if you’d like:
No-no, no, no, no-no-no, no, no-no, no, no-no
Na-no, no, na-no, no-no, na-no, no-no, no, no-no, no
No Gotti can do the (Shing-a-ling) like I do
No Gotti can do the (Skate) like I do
No Gotti can do (Boogaloo) like I do
No Gotti can do (Philly) like I do
Well, don't you know
I'm gonna skate right through
Ain't No Gotti do it but me
(No Gotti) No Gotti
(No Gotti) No Gotti
(No Gotti)

Lisa

Lindsay looks like a 50yr old HO

AGENT STUPID

HaTeRs.......I have been asking for days of PROOF that Lindsay is working on The Canyons.......HELLO

UPYOURS

Hey Black , you missed a few......

jc

I know it might be to soon BUT,
I'm shocked that Liho hasn't sold an interview to whoever saying......That she and Sage have been friends for so long and that they were secretly working together cuz, he believed in her "comeback" and how shocked she is by his death.
Oh and that she always admired and longed to work with Celeste Holm too

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Hello cowgirl in the sand
Is this place
is it the same?
It's the woman in you
that makes you want
to play this game.

magmax

AGENT FRUIT…says
“I saw a rehearsal pic that looked like Lindsay was ready to bail on the project”
Really Fruit? How could you get that from that photo? Was she wearing a parachute? Track shoes? Holding a sign that said ‘I’m gonna bail’?
Explain your magic so you don’t have to add this one to the list of things that make yourself un-credible and foolish.

Luv

Supposedly, Lindsay went to one of Sam's DJ's events last night. The Grainy Picture link is at the end. She is the one sitting on the floor.

@Shrlyc Hi, there's rumor that Lindsay Lohan was at Samantha Ronson's show at House of Blues last night! Is it true?

@poorlittle****u no I don't think so. It was a really small venue I think she would have been spotted. But anything is possible.

@Shrlyc Some people said she was there sitting on the floor in front of the stage. It's weird.

@poorlittle****u if so I didn't see her I was sitting on the floor too. I was on the patio w Sam the whole time after the show.

@Shrlyc They saw Sam was talking to Lindsay for like 15 minutes after the show. Did anyone notice LL?

@poorlittle****u not talking to her the whole time but right in the same area while she mingled. I saw her when she left w her friend.

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments