Octomom

The STRIPPER Pics

7/14/2012 7:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0714_nadya_suleman_pole_danceOctomom Nadya Suleman stripped down Friday night like it was her job ... because it was ... and TMZ has obtained the pics to prove it.

After months of anticipation, Octo finally had her first gig as a stripper and hit the stage at Playhouse Gentleman's Club in Hallandale, FL for TWO WHOLE DANCES!!!

Even though her time on stage was short, the mother of 14 went all out -- using costumes, props and we're guessing a gym ... cause girl didn't look half-bad.

Octo went with a couple classic stripper numbers -- dancing as a leather-clad dominatrix (set to Rihanna's song "S&M") and then a naughty, lollipop sucking school girl.

Looks like she's already a pro. Yay?

It's Dave

As long as she's not living off of my tax dollar then I couldn't care less what she does to put food on the table. N.O.M.B.

Bob

Thanks TMZ. Now I'll have to scrub my eyes with clorox.

flmermaid

She is totally gross. Would some one call the men in the ite

flmermaid

She is totally gross. Would some one please call the men in the white coats and take her away. Who is watching her 14 kids while she travels? Her kids are at home screaming for their mama and this is where she is. I know she needs to make a living but she has reached a very low point.

QueenClark

A mom doing whatever to keep food in the mouth of her children, not drinking piss like KimK (KK the multi-million dollar whore that she has become which is even freakier than Octomom). Give Octomom a break.

Jennyy

I am not a fan, but, I don't care how stupid she is for having had so many kids no woman should ever be forced into stripping or doing anything else of a sexual nature. Regardless of anything else she willing did. She wanted out of this but they threatened law suit. To me there is something very very wrong about this. For this type of action to take place here in the States is embarrassing.

lynn

I'm surprised how many of you forget she's still on welfare. Whatever she needs to do to feed the kids? Everyone BUT her is feeding her kids!

She's baaaack

I'm aware that there is a chance that the only thing she has ever had sexual contact with were medical instruments but I doubt that anyone would get near that with the proverbial 10 foot pole ... or even with Harvey's dick.

Ways2BWicked

it's about time she went out and got a job. Nevermind that it's stripping. At least, it's a job!

Jay W.

Though a cloudy pic... don't look half bad !

nukeeseballipari

UGHHHHHHHH (Rick Ross voice)

Wondering

Have you noticed after Kim K's more recent face evolutions she now looks more and more like Octomom! If you don't believe me, look at their current face photos...

Cathryn Mazer

So many layers of no

Tal

She looks like a guy in drag. From her gross naked pics around the web, it looks like she had her vagina sewed up at the bottom, to close that hula hoop. Now it looks so small there is no way all those kids could have popped out from there and it just doesn't look normal... YUCK!!

Raejean

Is this sort of thing the ONLY way she can make money? At this point, I think she ought to hook up with a (ghost) writer and do a book about her experiences. I'm sure it would sell, and it wouldn't require her taking her clothes off or leaving the kids with sitters. She might sock away enough to keep them solvent for a few years and allow her to go to college online or something so she'll have a better chance at something less degrading.