Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively

Married ...

According to Cops

7/14/2012 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0714_blake_lively_ryan_reynolds_gettyThe greatest secret in Hollywood may have been exposed by a police officer in the sleepy town of Bedford Hills, NY ... when in his police report, he referred to Blake Lively as the wife of  Ryan Reynolds!!!!!

Or he just made an assumption, we'll explain ...

Reynolds filed a police report on July 8 after he claimed he was being followed by a photographer. An officer came out to investigate and he described the encounter by saying:

0714_ryan_reynolds_rip_arrival
The name of the woman allegedly married to Reynolds was redacted from the report, but several photos of Reynolds and Lively were taken the week of the incident.

And in case you think it was a one time slip, check out the last paragraph of the report:

0714_ryan_reynolds_rip_registered
We called the Bedford PD to check with the officer about what made him think the couple -- who has been dating since last October -- was actually married. Cops wouldn't talk.

Sources close to Blake tell TMZ the report is a mistake and the two are NOT married.

Sooooooo close.

billybob

oh wonderfoll, both are underwear models who can't act for life. If the talentless douches stay together, stupidity does not spread so quickly...

Carl

Slow day TMZ? People think my girlfriend and I are married all the time despite not wearing rings. Doesn't mean we are.

OooooNooo!

Maybe the cop married them, sort-a like a ship's captain?

Eric

What a news story, TMZ! The mistake of the century.

What's next...reporting that Harvey Levin was the photographer in the LemonParty dot org historic photograph???

Jen

Way to perpetuate a rumor you know is false...

SheisHot

Neither can act. So happy that Scarlett wised up and dumped this B lister.

me

Blake looked way different before her nose job!

Jen

People refer to Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt as husband and wife all the time. They've come out and said they're engaged since then, which would indicate they aren't yet married. It happens.

chrism9000

please help me get my business of the ground any help at all would be much appreciated the website is http://www.indiegogo.com/Flircamera

I know there are some good people out there please help me, there are gifts for each donation.
Warm Regards
Christopher Moore

Thomas Jefferson

I geuss he didn't learn the first time with Scarlett that you don't have to marry them women.

Thomas Jefferson

She's the top worst actrress and he's up their as well according to online polls so maybe they will be happy together. I think it will last if true not even 6 months.

MrHarrybawls2010

Ryan Reynolds has more issues than Sports Illustrated. I give this marriage 1-2 years.

robocop

OK, now I see the sausage making inside TMZ. This is how you guys field/research/confirm the stories you print!! A reasonable assumption by a police officer she was this man's wife -- and you run with it!

CBSB

They don't even fit!.
Blake looks like she's always sleepy.
Ryan deserves someone better than that.
Besides Blake is a slut,and Ryan is just her rebound.
You really expect a woman to fall in love with a man in a month?,right after a break up?!. Bitch!.

RC

She's been seen looking for a hollywood boyfriend for sometime. Guess it look like she found a gullible one on RR. I hope RR won't be stupid enough to marry her. She's boring and love to use other stars to propel her boring career.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments