Tom Cruise

First Post-Katie Kiss

7/14/2012 6:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0714_splash_tom_cruise_oblivionHe may have been only acting, but Tom Cruise got a little lovin' from someone other than Katie Holmes yesterday ... smooching co-star Olga Kurylenko on the set of their movie "Oblivion."

We're no body language experts or anything, but he doesn't seem to be having a good time. So we ask ...

Wellington

I'm not sure what TMZ's post is suppose to mean. Even though I'm a TC critic, the kiss looks friendly, nothing more.

JP

""""Did Tom enjoy it?"""""
If it were a guy he would have

Ron

His arms are to his side,non emotional

Raejean

Wrong gender.

dstark9@sbcglobal.net

Tom Cruise has never been linked to another man. He has been married 3 times! Why do people think he is gay? I don't see why you would think that. Are you people just making things up because he is getting divorced? He has never really done anything that awful from what I have seen. Some of you guys hate him alot for his religion. Seems to me he can choose his own path in life and some of you guys shouldnt be putting a X on him. This same thing happened to Charlie Chaplin. Tom Cruise has made alot of fun movies to watch, he doesnt do drugs, doesnt abuse alcohol and loves his daughter alot. I just wonder what is wrong with alot of people in society. It almost seems like alot of you people take to many meds and are depressed and have to put others down to feed your little ego....very sad that people are like this.

Truth

He isn't gay. You gays can't have him. Everyone isn't gay it's just you.

chrism9000

please help me get my business of the ground any help at all would be much appreciated the website is http://www.indiegogo.com/Flircamera

I know there are some good people out there please help me, there are gifts for each donation.
Warm Regards
Christopher Moore

TheRedPill

OMGag -

The "he's so manly" propaganda....

He did this right after Nicole with the lovely Penelope Cruz, who instantly bailed on him.

We're sick of being treated like morons!

Robert

Gay men (who need to pretend to be straight) do not normally enjoy kissing women.

igotfleasfromtmz

I heard that cult leader wanted to sleep with his wife. and when he even hinted at it - she left. Same happen with the second wife. Ask her she knows why

TheRedPill

But who ever really bought them as a couple?

While one end of the media—a joyful Vanity Fair cover with the first pictures of Suri, and weekly tabloids churning out paparazzi pictures of the proud parents—worked overtime to couch the narrative of their wedded bliss, there was always another current, too, of conspiracy theorists at Gawker and Radar, less beholden to the PR spin cycle, whispering about Cruise's sexuality, about the millions at stake.

I think it's most telling that Holmes was so quick to fire the publicist and security detail who were brought on following her engagement to Cruise, changing her cell phone number, moving into a new apartment, and beginning to build a whole new life even before she extricated herself from the marriage.

Who could fault her for doubting the allegiances of the people who work for Cruise?

She doesn't trust Tom Cruise any more than I do.

Smokie

Did he enjoy it?
Did it come from a man?
So my guess is NO, he didn't enjoy it.
Now if ol' Johnny T. had shoved his tongue down Tommy's throat I'm sure he would have jizzed in his pretty pink panties.

What You Really Want To See

First post Katie Kiss with a woman. And she's paid to be there. So is he. Gives Tom another chance to do what is unnatural to him... the hallmark of a great actor. I wonder if he could play a convincing gay man.

Robert

niceguyaz

He was thinking of a male wrestler to get his motivation to kiss this woman.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments