Sylvester Stallone

I'm Grief-Stricken

7/16/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_sylvester_stallone_sage_stallone

Sylvester Stallone tells TMZ he is devastated by the death of his son Sage Stallone and wants "the speculation and questionable reporting" to stop.

Stallone -- who gave us this picture of him with Sage taken in 1991 by famed photog Bruce Weber -- says, "When a parent loses a child there is no greater pain. Therefore I am imploring people to respect my talented son's memory and feel compassion for his loving mother Sasha."

Sly goes on to say, "This agonizing loss will be felt for the rest of our lives," adding, "Sage was our first child and the center of our universe and I am humbly begging for all to have my son's memory and soul left in peace."

Oh well

Sorry about your loss Sly... That said you're the one who got him started in the business, you knew what hollywierd was like and you wanted him to be part of it.

victory

Beautiful photo of Sly and Sage. Horribly sad to lose a child, no matter the age or cir***stances.

Susan62509

I loved Sage Stallone in "Daybreak". He was an excellent actor and a very good looking young man. R.I.P. Sage. You will be missed.

Just because a person is a celebrity, doesn't mean they are not a human being and they or their family doesn't have emotions. Hopefully, TMZ will set the viewers and money aside to honor Sly Stallone's request. I would think Harvey Levin would have the same request if something happened to his partner.
y

billybob

Smoking cigars with your 15 year old kids is NOT good, they may become addicted one day...

Jody

I am sorry for their loss, but Sly wasn't the best father to his first two kids. Sage said that himself. Sly will unfortunately have to live with that now.

aquanet

Yeah- he graciously asked to be left a lone and that you- TMZ back off. I think its only right to respect that.
Celebs and their stupidity is fair game, but the kids should be kind of off limits.

Mike

Why did Sly feel the need to call him my "talented" son? Is that the most important thing about him?

janet

Leave it alone already. It's an accidental overdose. He was 36 and did what he wanted to do.

MsRita

We speculate on famous kids and real stars. You not used to this now are you? So stop reading. MIcheal Jackson Whitney Houston's daughter was slammed. You think you’re special? When was the last time you spent some time with your son. Give me a break get over yourself.

This is America freedom of speech

oink

TMZ, Please don't hide the fact that "Drug Use Kills"

Sly sounds like he wants the true facts hidden.

francesca fleury

My thoughts and prayers go to you and your family. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child, so people please respect this family, if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all .

John Williams

May God bless the wonderful Stallone family and give them His peace during the difficult time........

HEAVEN

WoW some sick people on here !!!!!

A young man has died, a family have lost a son let them grieve in peace.
R.I.P Sage.

Why make Sly feel worse than he does, stupid and ignorant people are S*** .

lynnette

Well said Sly....thoughts and prayers are sent to you..

Uncle BERNIE

Never heard of the guy but obviously a born loser.