Sylvester Stallone

I'm Grief-Stricken

7/16/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_sylvester_stallone_sage_stallone

Sylvester Stallone tells TMZ he is devastated by the death of his son Sage Stallone and wants "the speculation and questionable reporting" to stop.

Stallone -- who gave us this picture of him with Sage taken in 1991 by famed photog Bruce Weber -- says, "When a parent loses a child there is no greater pain. Therefore I am imploring people to respect my talented son's memory and feel compassion for his loving mother Sasha."

Sly goes on to say, "This agonizing loss will be felt for the rest of our lives," adding, "Sage was our first child and the center of our universe and I am humbly begging for all to have my son's memory and soul left in peace."

StarFleetVeteran

I agree with Sly. Leave the man and his kid alone.

snowcat

No parent should ever bury their child.Everyone should give Mr Stallone and his former wife Sasha the privacy they need during this difficult time.

Virtual Insanity

I remember Sage from when I was a little girl. My heartfelt condolences to the family.

peniguel bernadette

sinceres condoleances a monsieur stallone et a sa famille perdre un enfant est ce qu il y a de plus terrible dans la vie que dieu vous benisse de france nous vous adressons notre plus sincere soutien

BILLYE HARRIS

I AGREE. THIS IS SO SAD. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH ALL OF THE FAMILY. I CANT IMAGINE THE LOSS OF A CHILD. PEOPLE NEED TO RESPECT THE WISHES....RIP SAGE. WE ARE SO SORRY SLY

bubblezzz

Get the hint TMZ..."Back off!"

t.r.

Well said, Sly.

Different Rules Apply

Prescription drugs are killing our youth, if not literally, then taking all of their ambition away and making them lazy. These "legalized" drugs are being used by our youth all over the country. Big business for the drug companies, sad news for the future of our country. Way too easy to get. Peace to Mr. Stallone and his family.

John

Life always looks better through Bruce Weber's lens.
Harvey, what about the Howard Hughes story? My sympathy to the family.

Cashmere

I lost my first child, a daughter at 35 to drugs. No matter who you are, until you feel this pain you will never understand.

Miz.Chellie - Celebrity Feast

I know that Sage's family is grief stricken and it's sad they lost a son.

When you choose the celebrity lifestyle, you don't really get to choose what the media covers. It's like marriage, the good, the bad and the in between.

That's celebrity life

Polly

My deepest sympathies to all of the Stallone family. May Sage's talented soul rest in peace. My sincere thoughts
Polly

ANNIE WEBSTER

IM SO SO SORRY 4 UR LOSS I KNOW THE PAIN I LOST MY OLDEST SON ALSO PRAYERS FOR U MR.STALLONE&UR FAMILY...

shanice

I love how Sly speaks of Sasha in such a respectful manner...this shows true care on his behalf towards his ex.

Now TMZ, respect his wishes! This aint no Whitney Houston case .. Sage was never in the tabliods & never bothered anyone!

Annoyed

He's talking to you TMZ. Wait till the autopsy results are published. Quit trying to be first to post bad information. Have some respect