« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Myla Sinanaj

BACK OFF

Kim K!!!

7/16/2012 4:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0716_kim_myla_tmz_2

Kim Kardashian just got a WARNING from a woman with whom she has something in common -- Kris Humphries ... and the warning is ... BACK OFF!

Myla Sinanaj just tweeted to Kim, "Why don't u enjoy ur Miami trip and stop sending private investigators to my house-Stop dragging me into ur drama."

Myla followed that up with, "I don't have to explain Or apologize for who I chose to be friends with.  Subpoena or not!"

Myla is referring to a subpoena from Kim's camp ordering her to sit for a deposition at the end of the month.  The depo involves Kim's divorce from Kris -- something Myla may know a  thing or 2 about.  Myla's ex-lawyer, Joe Tacopina, already accepted service on Myla's behalf, but it seems Kim's camp may be worried Myla may now say he didn't have authority to do that.

Myla also just tweeted, "Subpoena me twice for the same thing!  Hilarious."

Well, Myla, you can never be too careful ... and that doesn't just apply to getting pregnant.

0626_myla_sinanaj_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Katie

Myla your 15mins was up a long time ago same with Kris........TMZ no one cares about these two stop with them so they will go AWAY!!!!

Joey

Knuckledragger is a Rael Knuckledragger and an A$$ Hole to boot

tamara

Myla looks pretty and KimKockroachian is just plain evil and fake looking. Yikes, that face is frightening!

Seldombinlaid

Dang that Myia is hot. I can see him kicking Kim to the curb, but nit this new chick. The Piss Princess was fake.

smartypants

This girl is SO HAPPY to be involved in ANY of this - and so delighted to have been served with a subpoena in this high profile divorce. No matter how much she claims otherwise. I'm famous y'all! Barf.

Kim

This broad is delusional. Last week she was pregnant, then she was not, then she supposedly never slept with him, yet when she was supposed to be pregnant he said he wanted a test. What was it an immaculate conseption? This girl is a crazy hot mess, She has no credibility whatsoever. She claimed she dropped the charges because she is in love with Kris. The same person who called the FBI on her and claimed that she was running a brothel at her job, what woman would go back to a man like that? She has no self respect whatsoever. Clearly she likes drama or she would not have tweeted that mess, they need to investigate your lying a** how do you know it's Kim's investigator and not Kris. What a nutbag piece of trash. I see she is keeping up with Kim, how did she know Kim was in Miami? she is just mad that Kris was in Miami this weekend also, sorrounded by all these women, that must have pissed her off. He does not want you, he is using your dumb a** until the divorce is over so you can keep your mouth shut, once it's over, you are a done deal.

bring back recent posts

..I wonder if part of Kris's attraction too this female was her resemblance too his con artist wife????...if that was the case...I bet he really gave it too her...ouch! lol

honest

way to go kanye. im glad you're upgrading the team with your classy new chick. somebody hide blue ivy!!!

WhyNot

So the woman claims to be pregnant... but then.. uh.. not so much...
She says... Kris and her are the real deal.. but then.. .uh... not so much
She says she is not pregnant... uh... not so much???
Is there any point in issuing a subpoena?
It's not like you can expect the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
More like... this is how I'm thinking today. Check back tomorrow to see how I feel.
The whole thing is a joke.
Kris... you lose. Man up and walk away. You are not getting millions whether this woman is pregnant or not, because bottom line...
you humped her Humphries.
So much for pain and suffering, real or make believe. You humped her for real.
Suck it up and move on!!!

Erika

Tweeter...a vehicle for the gutter trash so called rich and famous for showing the entire world what losers they really are....how pathetic these individuals are and no amount of money will ever be able to buy them what they lack...and that is CLASS....classless losers...

Melissa

Kimmie look out! Mad Myla is on the attack! A narcisstic bytch vs a pyscho bytch. Rayyyy... TMZ please make all these bytches go away.

kitty

this girl is so much more pretty than kk

Grace

I think Myla is better looking than Kim. So sick of the KKlan. I still think that Kris Humphries was victimized by KimK and KrisJenner. I want him to get something out of the marriage that he was used for. And Kanye is perfect for KimK because he is so nasty.

Kabala

Team Myla! She could eat Kim for breakfast...

Toilethead

I can't decide witch of those two idiots is the most repulsive.