Sage Stallone

Case Transferred to

Robbery Homicide

7/16/2012 10:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0716_homicide_sage_01
The death of Sage Stallone -- Sly's son -- is now in the hands of LAPD Robbery Homicide detectives ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We're told the move in no way suggests foul play. Robbery Homicide handles high-profile cases, and this one qualifies.

Sources tell us ... although it will probably take 4 weeks to get a firm cause of death, it's likely that it will either be classified as an accidental death or death from natural causes.

As we reported, a number of pill bottles were found in Sage's bedroom where he died.

road_angel

TMZ How low can you GO. You are a Pathetic group of human beings.I mean seriously how can you sleep at night. YOu all follow what ever your boss says and print what he tells you to. Do NONE of you have scruples, you all have blood on your hands. I would rather quit and live with myself than to work for a heartless S.O.B. I know times are tough, but come on people you have to draw the line someplace. Sylvester Stallone just came out this morning with a Plea and I quote " I am Imploring PEOPLE to RESPECT my talented son's memory and feel compassion for his loving mother Sasha. Stallone also implored the media including you TMZ to stop " The Speculation and questionable reporting" about the death of his Son. I notice Radar on Line your competition is following the families request. Forget ever trying to have your goons interview stallone outside on the street I wouldn't give your people the time of day after what you are showing here in these last few days. Shame on your pathetic souls!

road_angel

road_angel

Missy

Somme doctors will be in deep but that's what happens when you over prescribe narcotics. The usual suspects of the Hollywood Dr. Feel Good crowd may include Sage's own grand-daddy Dr Steve Marcus Levine who is married to grand-mama Jackie Stallone. He frecking killed his first wife by overprescribing Demerol, took a plea deal for voluntary manslaughter with lots of community service which allowed him to keep his medical license!!! I truly feel bad and my sympathy is with Sly Stallone in this difficult time of loss. But Sly, wake up and realize the best PR defense is to be open and upfront, not all the spin-versions coming out of his camp. I don't know the Stallone family but I know how it is to be a family member of an addict. Sometimes tuff-love is good but maybe this gentle soul by the name of Sage needed another kind of love, guidance and acceptance. Thank you to the LAPD for making it a criminal investigation ala People v. Conrad Murray. Please make our county a safer place and don't forget to pull the old LASC case People v. Stephen Marcus Levine

John

Good distraction.

agus djumadi

Too many deaths caused hardburns in some peoples as they are hopeless

road_angel

JOEY

Did Sylvestor Stallone even know him? NOOOO .....STALLONE ONLY LIKE MONEY & FAME

Laura

In the end... they will say... "NATURAL CAUSES" BUT... I think it was an overdose/slow suicide! He was obviously depressed and he clearly took an overdose of pills by the finding of several empty pill bottles! It's a sad time for the Stallone family... I'M SURE! : (

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4