« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dez Bryant

Allegedly Hit Mom in Face,

Ripped Her Bra

7/17/2012 8:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Dez Bryant mug shot
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant allegedly hit his mother in the face with his baseball cap ... and grabbed her by the shirt so hard that he ripped her bra ... this according to arrest documents obtained by TMZ.

The docs say ... cops were dispatched to Bryant's mother's home in DeSoto, Texas on July 14 at 1:47 PM after receiving a 911 call reporting an assault -- family violence.

Once cops arrived to the scene, Dez's mom Angela told cops she had gotten into an argument with Dez and demanded that he leave the home ... and that's when Dez got physical.

On the 911 call, Angela says, "My son has assaulted me. He's here now. he won't go home. I keep telling him to go, he won't go." You can clearly hear an argument in the background as Angela says, "I can't let him keep doing me like this. I'm gonna put an end to it today."

According to the documents, cops returned to Angela's home 2 days later and she complained of pain in her wrists, hands and arms ... and said her chest was sore from Dez pushing her.

Cops say they observed bruising in her upper arm. The docs list Dez Bryant as being 6'1", 198 pounds.

Bryant turned himself into police yesterday, and was booked for assault -- family violence, a Class A misdemeanor.

Dez’s attorney, Royce West, tells us ... “We’re going to do an investigation, find out what happened for ourselves. The most important thing is that we heal the family.”

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CLINT

I find it odd that some of you accuse the one with the bruises and torn clothes as being the culprit. But then again, a lot of you twist these stories to suit your own agandas. I don't care if mom hits you over the head with a frying pan. You don't hit your mother.

squeakermama

Don't care who you are or what she did. Boy, you don't EVER mess with your momma!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

He ripped her bra because he still breast feeds and she refused.

buzz kill

Hope he becomes a target on the field, no bounty required. :-)

buzz kill

Here is a top choice for Kim K.

sandra darden

So so pitiful, you should always respect the person who raised you and made it possible for you to make millions!

Nsite

Well I like football so I had to comment on this. I just think the media is always over doing or blowing up the situation whenever it negatively and star's around. I hope his mother forgives him and he makes everything right with moms. Your grown now Dez just show her you’re a Bigger person mentally by treating her right or leaving the situation if negativity is around other than that go COWBOY's.

momstercrawley

Women be forwarned!! Be aware how a man treats his mother, that's a very good indication of how he is going to treat you! If he has no respect for his mother, he will not respet you!

nof

Note to Dez:

Withdraw completely.

Let a therapist handle this and them.

Word.

randi

Here we go again and again and again, another NFL player we can all be proud of . We need to show our kids that they are not to be like these players, no compassion, they think they are better than everyone else and the need to be in control of everyone.
They are worthless human beings that have absolutely no respect for anyone but themselves. Down the road we will see what goes around comes around and he will get his

Joe

Blacks are just violent people by nature. Shame on him for hitting his mama.

Joe

I wonder what her husband did as this was happening. Oh wait, in the black community as soon as a guy gets a girl pregnant, they leave and get another girl pregnant. Then the kid grows up and has no one there to teach him how to treat a woman. And then stuff like this happens. Way to 'keep it real' loser.

2drk2fck

steriods? bath salts?

Amber

I would Beat up my mom, he does sound like he beat her. No really know their relationship, she could of pushed him to this. mental abuse is just as bad as physical. a person can only take so much.

Chocolate GOD

Damn Son! I know you wearing Micheal Irvin's old number, but how about you work earning 3 championships, instead of working on jail time. Ready? Moms!!!???