'Game of Thrones' Star

I REFUSE to Own a TV ...

Even Though I'm On It

7/17/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

"Game of Thrones" throat-ripper Jason Momoa was deprived the pleasure of watching himself violently murder people on television ... because dude tells TMZ -- HE REFUSES TO OWN ONE!!!

Pretty shocking considering the guy has made a career on the small screen ... with TV classics like "Baywatch: Hawaii" ... "Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding" ... and "North Shore" (which took place in Hawaii).

But Jason's opposition to technology doesn't end with the tube ... dude also says he won't carry a cell phone either.

No Angry Birds ... no Words with Friends ... no Fruit Ninja ... no TMZ App!?

The horror.

Lmao

He's hot ;-] then and still.

EggsOverEasy

Cool, he actually has a life.. And spare me any hypocrisy flames, cuz he is not telling others not to watch TV he just chooses not to himself.. RESPECT!

CJ

People who think they're cool because they "don't own a TV" are some of the most obnoxious individuals.

Kel

Very smart thing to do. I'm trying to give up the internet. I have no life because I live on the internet. I need rehab. The internet have made me angry, cause me to hate, discriminate, cry, laugh.....I think if I keep reading people's opinion I will go crazy!!!! I need help to get back to reality. It used to be T.V. before but since I left home to another country and got on the internet....I have been stuck and cannot get off. I spend at least 15 hours on the internet per day. I think I would die without my phone and internet!!!! T.V.? Well I look at T.V. on the internet.....

cobrazombie

He was great on Thrones but Conan sucked, sorry dude!

Angel Rose

Effing gorgeous!

InformationTrafficker

Alternate story:

TV Star inadvertently reveals that television is a subversive mind control technology. Refuses to be programmed by television programming (or other related media systems).

sara

You can tell hes a stuck up dude...get over urself dude... we all know u have a tv

two cents

I've got to hand it to him. TV, computers, phones, etc... All they really do is waste time. I wish I could give up tv, I'd get so much more accomplished.

Bridget

Good for him. I'm jelous, I've got to have tv. If the electricity goes out for a long period of time, I go darn near insane, lol.

Rixi

but does he own a computer???

disinter

Then how does he order more coke?

ThePhoenix

Good for him, he is actually LIVING life !

Celeb Gossip Addict

Not surprised. Him and Lisa Bonet are die hard hippy bohemians. A perfect weird match.

lissabirdie