« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Kris Humphries

Nets $24 MILLION Payday

7/17/2012 9:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0717_kris_humphries_tmz
update_bar
10:04 PM PT --
Kris just posted a tweet that totally mocks Kanye West ... saying, "I'm up at Brooklyn! @S_C_ 'lucky I didn't have Jay drop me from the team' lol!"

The tweet is an obvious reference to the diss-track Kanye released ... in which he trashed Kris and bragged that he could have his BFF Jay-Z fire Kris whenever he wanted.
0314_divider_graphic

Kris Humphries
doesn't need Kim Kardashian to make a living ... 'cause dude just signed a $24 MILLION contract with the Brooklyn Nets.

It's a 2-year deal according to ESPN ... which means Kris got one helluva raise -- his previous contract was a 1-year deal worth $8 mil.

Not bad ... considering the Nets are partially owned by Jay Z ... who's best friends with Kanye West ... who's still banging Kris' estranged wife.

Kanye also recently bragged that he could have J fire Kris whenever he wants.

Sounds like a perfectly healthy work environment.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!
215 COMMENTS

No Avatar
61.

Jay    

He never needed Kim K to make a living. Thats just what the lying Kardashians wanted the public to think.

837 days ago
62.

Crimson Fart    

I seriously doubt that Jay can drop even the janitor! I bet he owns 3-4 %, the other 96 % is owned probably by some russian billionaire. So Kanye needs to stop dreaming.

837 days ago
63.

Claire    

FOUR FOR YOU KRIS. YOU GO KRIS.

837 days ago
64.

Claire    

TEAM HUMPHRIES

837 days ago
65.

Milano99    

Crimson -- he owns exactly 1.5% -- not 15, 1-point-5. He likely doesn't even have a say in what flavor of sports drinks the team uses, let alone anything else.

837 days ago
66.

1    

*wuff*

837 days ago
67.

ashley    

BOOYAAH, now that's some funny shty! Kayne thinks he rules the world with his big nose ugly self!

837 days ago
68.

Liz    

I was born and raised in Brooklyn NY and I have a word of advice for Kris we don't like and have a low tolerance for a-holes grow up and pick up your damn pants !

837 days ago
69.

Joe    

Hey kanye, how does it feel to always get someones leftovers.

837 days ago
70.

Mike    

You go Kris !!! Show that M_F_N, You aint no Kardasian lover!!!

837 days ago
71.

Elle0375    

Kanye sounds like a little kid in Jr High.

837 days ago
72.

Joseph    

This may be a "sign ' n trade" deal, in which Brooklyn will trade Humphries.

837 days ago
73.

Joseph    

This may be a "sign and trade":, whereas Brooklyn will trade Humphries.

837 days ago
74.

myopinion    

Kenye is just rapping he knows darn well he can't have Jay Z fire Kris....Jay Z is a great businessman he is doing what's best for his basketball team.

837 days ago
75.

MaLi    

Like Jay takes orders from Kocky West...ctfu

837 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web