Tom Cruise

Reunites with Suri

7/17/2012 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

Tom and Suri Cruise in New York City.
update_bar
10:45 AM PST:
We're told Tom is taking Suri to Chelsea Piers later today for her gymnastics lesson. As for how Tom picked Suri up ... we're told he went to Katie's apartment, but he never saw his soon-to-be ex-wife. He was inside the apartment for less than 5 minutes.
0314_divider_graphic
Tom Cruise
has reunited with his daughter for the first time since Katie Holmes filed for divorce last month.

Tom wrapped his latest movie shoot and flew to New York City, where we're told he'll be spending several days with his 6-year-old daughter. This pic (above) shows Tom carrying Suri into The Greenwich Hotel.

Sources tell TMZ ... Tom will have no contact with Katie. Suri will be picked up and taken back with the help of intermediaries.

The picture (below) shows Tom's sister, Cass, bearing gifts as she enters the hotel.

0717_tom_cruise_sister_splash_2
We're told Tom is "sad but not bitter" about the way things have gone down. Nevertheless, it looks like there is radio silence between Tom and Katie.

pam

Of course he is not bitter, she is keeping his secret, exactly as she promised and my guess is he is so happy about that nothing else much matters.

tune59

STOP CARRYING HER!! SHE IS NOT A BABY!!!

tune59

Am I the only one disturbed with the way they won't let that little girl WALK??? Is she going to be in 3rd grade before they let her walk? STOP CARRYING HER!!!

bb

That's Tom? Has he lost a lot of weight recently? He looks different. Whatever, he's still batsh*t insane.

charley

does that lil girl know how to walk...everytime we see her someone is carrying her...oh yeah phk tom cruise!

karlew

Don't drink the grape Kool Aid Suri

grammaj

They won't do anything to scare or upset their little girl. They are both wonderful parents. I'm sure they dislike all those paps. Anyone would when they are with their children. They yell out the most obnoxious comments and questions.

maug

Suri wearing same clothes with Tom as Katy and Suri in fender bender with garbage truck. Looks like same day to me

Jordan

Did anyone stop to think maybe he is carrying his daughter because he has not seen her in a long time and he misses her?

pam

I am a bit chatty today, lol.....but for heavens sake she is almost as tall as he is.

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

I hope Katie insists that Tom keep his toys & gifts for Suri at his own place. If I were Katie, I'd let nothing from him in my house. I wouldn't be surprised if the Cult puts listening devices in them.

Why is he staying in a hotel? He has that apartment in Manhattan where they all used to live. Probably easier to get the CO$ Brainwashing Team into the hotel unnoticed.

kbbcoop

Off to the Auditor!!

joe gillis

it's sec check time - then we're off to spend a vacation in lisa mcphersons old dungeon umm sorry i mean apartment at the fort harrison hotel after that it's bedtime stories about an inter galactic ruler named menu and if we're lucky we might even get to go sailing on the free winds where uncle miscarriage is going to show you a real fun place called the hold....

Pat

I'll never pay to see anything he's in again, I wouldn't want a penny of mine going to the so called "Church of Scientology."

Kari

To "M"--I already thought of the photographers--that's why I mentioned the bodyguards. So, let her learn to know she's safe, but teach her to be strong, not afraid. Also, this is the ONLY celebrity child that is carried everywhere at this age.