« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Accused of $28k

Wrestling Panty Raid [UPDATE]

7/19/2012 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0717_ultimate_warrior_tmz
update_bar
7/19 -- Warrior's rep released a statement saying, "Mr Elias's allegations of criminal fraud are completely unfounded, ill-advised and unfortunate. This is a purely civil matter that is in the process of being resolved by our attorney."
0314_divider_graphic
The Ultimate Warrior has been named in a police report ... accused of bilking a collector out of $28k and a ton of wrestling merchandise, including ring-worn wrestling trunks ... TMZ has learned.

The report was filed with the Sante Fe County Sheriff's Department in New Mexico by a sports memorabilia dealer named Christopher Elias.

Elias claims he struck a $28k deal with Warrior, in which the wrestling legend agreed to send Elias a bunch of classic merchandise from his personal collection. Warrior was also supposed to sign twenty wrestling belts and ten Wrestlemania posters that Elias owned.

Elias says he paid Warrior nearly $30k for the gear and the autographs ... but claims the wrestler went MIA and never sent Elias any of the promised merchandise.

So, Elias filed the fraud report asking the Santa Fe Sheriff to bring criminal charges against Warrior. He also vows to sue the wrestling great if he doesn't get back his money and memorabilia ASAP.

We reached out to Warrior's rep for comment -- so far, no word back.

0517_wrasslin_rules_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TheGame

GTF out of here that's the Ultimate Warrior !!!

News Flash

Who wants skid stained wrestling trunks? You know how men are...

EggsOverEasy

The Ultimate Steroid is still with us? First time I have heard about him in 20 years...

Gloria Unread

Anyone else read it as "Ring-worm wrestling trunks" ?

King Anton

yeah warrior is ****ed in the head. Have u seen this idiots youtube rants?! He's hanging on to sanity by a thread

FlamingoNut

What the hell happened to him? He used to be soooooo hot, bonkers, but still, hot. Now, he's just bat sh|t crazy. Guess that's what excessive steroid use does to a person, allegedly...

Rude Boy

I never cared much for him at his popularity height...and when his fame subsided, because of his silly rants, I cared for him even less. The man can't even hold up his business obligations, now? Sad.

Elle0375

Man, he is one ugly mo-fo

NickSunset

TMZ, when are you ever to going to report on the sexual trist between Ultimate Warriror and Hulk Hogan it is well known in the Wrestling world these two used to do the nasty to each other.

Daniel Wissert

"The stupid A-HOLE is trying to get Money & Merchandise out of Warrior. Pay close attention to when he says he wants money, then merchandise too.
"

To the one's who bash the great WARRIOR...
GO F#@K OFF & CRAWL IN A HOLE & NEVER COME OUT! - Your the same old BS talkers who still live in a drama life!!! WARRIOR got on with his, As well as myself.

"I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!!"
Great Inspiration & Motivator. An ULTIMATE Mentor too.

Designer X

Not too long ago, Warrior's agent asked me to do a promo poster for Warrior. I had a pretty cool idea for an original poster, but when I asked for images to work with, what they sent me was really bad scans of old magazine photos. When I asked them if they had better quality images for me to work with, and - more importantly - if they had the rights to these photos, all I got as an answer was that they were putting together better pictures for me to use. I said to make sure Warrior actually has the rights to these pictures; just because they feature him doesn't mean he owns them. The photographer does. Again, no reply on that subject.

In fact, I never heard back from them. It was possibly my stressing the importance of actually owning the pictures they were providing designers to create promo posters with. I later learned that Warrior and his agent were soliciting posters from various designers, expecting them to use whatever pictures they could find on the internet, with no regard to who actually owned them. Once the posters done, Warrior sells them - without ever crediting or paying the designer, because they feel being able to say you worked on the Warrior brand is compensation enough - via his online Warrior Store.

I was the biggest Warrior fan as a kid, and really hopes WWE put their differences with him aside and induct him in the Hall of Fame some day. But for a man who spends his time calling out others on their lack of ethics, I find his own to be rather... lax.

Maybe he's innocent in all of this and it's simply his agent misrepresenting him. Whatever it is, I've no longer any interest in getting involved with these guys, and caution anyone else to stay away as well. This TMZ article alone should be a red flag.

Tommy

Tell that old goof to go away and hang himself. Ultimate Warrior my azz...... Fake Punk!!!

DaveT

Dude paid too much, I would have sold him my soiled underwear for $100.

Carl

He is a piece of work. His online rants make Ted Nugent look sane.

latestdiets.net

Ho Kogannnnn! YOU DID THIS! You will feel the wrath of the Warrior Nation. I will play with my boobies.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments