'Basketball Wives'

Olive Branch In

B*tch Slap Lawsuit

7/19/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0718_nia_crooks_jenn_williams_getty_vh1
"Basketball Wives" star Nia Crooks is finally off the hook for bitch-slapping her VH1 co-star Jennifer Williams ... because Jennifer is officially dropping her lawsuit.

TMZ broke the story ... Williams filed a lawsuit against Crooks ... claiming she suffered serious injuries and psychological damage when Crooks belted her across the face back in January.

Fortunately, the smack was caught on tape and aired on the VH1 reality show. Classic.

But earlier this month, Williams decided to abandon her lawsuit ... and filed court docs to end the legal war forever.  Sources say there was no settlement -- Jennifer simply decided not to move forward.

A rep for Jennifer tells TMZ she is "already dealing with her difficult divorce and did not feel that it was necessary to continue to pursue civil action.”

Nia’s lawyer Javier Solano tells TMZ, “We have always maintained that the frivolous lawsuit brought by Jennifer Williams was nothing short of a last-gasp attempt to maintain her dwindling relevance on the 'Basketball Wives.'"

"Nia is happy to put this issue behind her and start looking ahead to work on her own career."

SpitBall

Harvey, I need to get things moving., I need an agent, I need a book deal, I need my sex tape out there. So I want to do what these clowns do. I'll DRAG and you can slap me in the face after I make some sort of comment about you (you get to pick the comment). I'll sign waivers, I promise I won't sue, I just want the cameras rolling. I need this Harvey, just like these media whores need it. I need it too.

myopinion

Well Jennifer I guess you thought about it...You did ask to be slapped!!!! LMAO

ilovetheshowmadmen

Please, just get a real job.. this is pathetic... to put on a weave and strut all day like someone thinks you are anyone important??

rbchgirl

HOW DO THEY FIND SUCH CLASSY PEOPLE? AMAZES ME.

rbchgirl

WOW, THESE ARE SOME CLASSY WOMEN, HUH? AMAZES ME.

Glam

Jennifer Why drop the law suite she needs to be punished for hitting you! I was happy to see you didn't lower your self to fight with her, but she really need to feel a lost of funds pain.

GetOverYourself

Trash is trash. No matter how much money you throw at it. Good luck to Nia with her "career". Maybe she'll make enough to get rid of that broke a** hair. LMFAO!

Please!!!

There is no need for that. LOL

GLaDOS

Oh black people

Pua

"Dwindling Relevance"!?!?!?!?! It would be funny if not so pathetic.

Babbziboo

Nia is bum-b*tch, broke azz, hood rat. She needs to focus on her job as Evelyn's slave. One bedroom walk-up skank!

Sunset

How in the hell is that nasty skeez going to have her own career? Nobody wants to see that dung. Sad proof that you don't have to be anything to be on TV now.

Oh A 💛💋

This bitch acts like she can't take a slap ! You got slap oh well this **** happens ! If you wasn't runnin your mouth then you wouldn't of have got slap ! Take it like a real women ! Real women handle theres on their own !

kromen

Well, next time someone asks you if you want to get slapped in your face, DON'T SAY YEAH!

sweetred

i have lost all respect for jennifer now i thought she was a much better person than the other rats of the show but i guess not, divorce or not she should have still stood up for her rights.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments