Jodie Sweetin Sues

Car Accident Wrecked My Car

AND My Wallet

7/18/2012 4:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0718_jodi-sweetin_tmz
"Full House" star Jodie Sweetin got smashed in a car accident ... and now she's suing the guy who hit her for more than $25,000 ... TMZ has learned.

In the lawsuit, filed today, the ex Stephanie Tanner claims the accident happened in LA in March, 2011 -- and that she suffered damage to her vehicle, loss of wages, and loss of "earning capacity."

TMZ obtained a copy of the suit Jodie filed against Clark Taylor Stavros ... and in it she also claims to have racked up medical bills. All told ... Jodie claims the accident set her back $25k.

At the time of the wreck ... Jodie tweeted -- "Had a car accident, I'm Ok. A wrist fracture and neck and body are really sore."

How rude.

0728_celebrity_car_crashes_footer_v2

HazelGrandsler34922

Learn how to make money using Google. You can monetize your searching skills and earn up to 75$ per hour working for this billion dollar company. You choose your working hours. More info at http://url.ie/fbl7/m

Mike

Have your seen her rack? She has a great one. But it feels kinda weird saying that since I think about her as a kid on Full House.

Mike

jokerchick

CRACK

stef

Actually, the wrist fracture itself is worth a lot more than $25K (at least in the state of PA it is)...it's the part where she claims she had a wage loss that is puzzling...did she definitely have a job at the time of the accident?

Robert

I agree HOW RUDE

Please!!!

LOL Ooh well.......

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

I'm guessing she's still on the meth.

Ephie

I think her acting abilities is what caused the loss of "earning capacity."

montywade

Stavros? Wasn't that Uncle Jesse's Greek cousin's name?

Chad Anderson

Did you know Jodie Sweetin's starring in a new TV pilot called Singled Out. You can check it out at www.facebook.com/singledouttvshow

Chad Anderson

Did you know Jodie Sweetin's in a new TV pilot called Singled Out. Check it out at www.facebook.com/singledouttvshow

Joyce