Sage Stallone

White Powder

Found In Bedroom

7/18/2012 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0718_sage_Stallone_article
Authorities found baggies of white powder in the room where Sage Stallone died ... TMZ has learned.

Our law enforcement sources confirm detectives found "several little baggies in the bedroom." One law enforcement source says the powder is being tested and suggests it could be cocaine or crushed Vicodin.

We're told there were no obvious signs of white powder on Sage's body when he was found.

As we first reported, authorities found "huge" empty prescription bottles in Sage's bedroom. A law enforcement source has now elaborated, telling TMZ they found "more than 60 gigantic bottles, like the ones in pharmacies."

Authorities know the bottles contained Hydrocodone -- generic Vicodin.

Investigators are baffled at the quantity of the bottles and are trying to figure out where Sage may have gotten them. They say it's possible he got them online, but they're also looking at several doctors.

0713_sage_stallone_remembering_footer

Julie

Lay off, TMZ. I'm a fan of the site, but the coverage of Sage Stallone's death seems sensationalized. Let the family have some peace, and wait until there is real news on the case to report. He seems like a normal, decent guy -- despite his privilege.

Laura

IT'S OBVIOUS BY THE LOOKS OF HIS TEETH HE HAS BEEN AN ADDICT! HIS SKIN IS PALE IN MOST RECENT PHOTOS AND HE JUST DOES NOT LOOK HEALTHY AT ALL! HOW DID HIS DAD NOT SEE ANY OF HIS DOWN FALLS? MAYBE AT HIS SON'S AGE, HE TURNED THE OTHER CHEEK? GRIEF, GUILT AND QUESTIONS...

ColoradoRob

Christ, this kid was either another Elvis or he was majorly set up.

dierdre

Sorry, but this just confirmed to me what i have said from the very beginning. Sage Stallone was a junkie, and if it is true, and he did do the coke, vicodin, etc, then He Killed himself. PERIOD> Someone usually that young does NOT die from natural causes, maybe a car accident, but how else would he have died. Besides, they also found big bottles of pills. Duh!!!!!

xiam007

I am sure it is just baby powder...my baby doesn't do drugs...

Rick

I’m in a similar situation and I understood to Sage. Yes, He was ignored by his father and He had been building a charade live only to cover all awful reality he was living. I’m sure that Sly was a tyrant father with Sage and that’s the why Sage cover all his misery and get depressed because that. He not wanted to disappoint to his "perfect" dad. Just like me, I’m a mess and I’m unable to tell this to my dad, just because he is a very selfish and arrogant man. I have a charade life build to cover up that way my dad won't get disappointed of me. Actually I know such charades won't work at all, I know my dad actually is disappointed of me, that cannot be hided, but both (I and dad) pretend to believe that charade. I’m sure this is very similar situation than Sage lived. He was tired of that, just like me, I don’t know if this will drive me to commit something alike Sage, I don’t know, just I want to stop the pain. Only that. I’m cultist (by force) and get troubled with my relatives and I don’t know what I should do.

Cujeaux

Now that it's come out that Sage had jumbo pharmacy sized containers - which I highly doubt are sold online - I wonder what kind of previously undisclosed ailment COUGH! he suffered from that warranted his use of them.

Phil

Why do you all keep asking to respect Stallone's privacy when his own PR team is working overtime to put a spin on the story? The lawyer is on constantly trying to say Sage was clean. And Sage's mother saying is was a dental issue -- even though it was over 2 weeks after the tooth extraction that he was still taking pills from huge bottles? Seems there's a lot of spin going on. And those of you trashing TMZ, what did you think you would get here. IT IS A CELEBRITY REPORTING SITE. Why are you looking at this site? This is a huge story and the Stallone family is seemingly trying for a coverup. Ask yourself why? Did Stallone ignore his own son after 1995 and three marriages and doesn't want anyone to know? The publisher and photographer from Girls and Corpses Magazine said the kid looks out of it and on something. Sounds like Sage was on some substance. It is a sad tragic story. But Sly Stallone and his press machine are working overtime to protect his image. This is a VERY relevant story in our society. Celebrities and their children are dying at an alarming rate. I say shine the light TMZ! Go Harvey!

MasktRacer

I hope Sly kicks the living cr^p out of the next TMZ "reporter" he sees... You guys just couldn't leave him and his family alone to deal with their grief.

zoenzo

'Sage was our first child and the centre of our universe and I am humbly begging for all to have my son's memory in full left in peace.'

Really classy TMZ. You guys are real POS.

billybob

White Powder ... that's what i said. Sage was baking a cake when he had a sudden epileptic death.

NuBiXx

So much for respecting their privacy like Sylvester Stallone asked. GJ tmz

PathFinder

Nah, say its not so..a celeb kid having drugs..never. why these kids and adult kids of celebs, and the celebs themselves would never dabble in drugs, why they are angels. They never do anything wrong....anyone believing me yet ? Lmfao

BB not bb

Sixty pharmacy sized bottles are not what people are taking for their own use. It sounds like he was a drug dealer to me. There is no way a pharmacy would allow that much medication to go out to one person. They give you a little bottle of pills and you have to bring it back empty before you get the refill.

Maybe he was in with organized crime who maybe robbed pharmacies or chemical labs to get the pills to him. If that is the case, who knows what caused his death? It could even have been a hired hit.

If you have teeth extracted, they give you one little bottle of pills for it and that is it, the end. They really sound like they are covering up a bizarre situation or are maybe just in so much denial that they can't face the facts.

SusanCoyote

Every time a celbritard dies from an overdose, the whole bloody family says that they never drank, they never did drugs, it must be an accident. What a bunch of crap! Just keep telling yourself that so you don't feel any responsibility!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments