Sage Stallone

White Powder

Found In Bedroom

7/18/2012 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0718_sage_Stallone_article
Authorities found baggies of white powder in the room where Sage Stallone died ... TMZ has learned.

Our law enforcement sources confirm detectives found "several little baggies in the bedroom." One law enforcement source says the powder is being tested and suggests it could be cocaine or crushed Vicodin.

We're told there were no obvious signs of white powder on Sage's body when he was found.

As we first reported, authorities found "huge" empty prescription bottles in Sage's bedroom. A law enforcement source has now elaborated, telling TMZ they found "more than 60 gigantic bottles, like the ones in pharmacies."

Authorities know the bottles contained Hydrocodone -- generic Vicodin.

Investigators are baffled at the quantity of the bottles and are trying to figure out where Sage may have gotten them. They say it's possible he got them online, but they're also looking at several doctors.

0713_sage_stallone_remembering_footer

SusanCoyote

Every time a celebritard dies from an overdose, the whole bloody family says that they never drank, they never did drugs, it must be an accident. What a bunch of crap! Just keep telling yourself that so you don't feel any responsibility!

cristhian

que misterio ! asi sea un adicto era un buen tipo quiziera saber mas de el

cristhian

es todo un misterio quiziera saber mas de sage asi sea un adicto era un buen tipo

cray-cray

Is it just me... or did Sage really favor John Travolta? It was the first thing I thought when I saw his picture.

wowwiepop

I thought I had heard/read many years ago that Sage was Autistic....has anyone else heard this before?

LCS27

I'm getting tired of any news about sage stallone because it's always the same f... picture of him! change the picture or change the news!

shanice

He JUST had dental surgery weeks prior, so I'm sure he did have plenty of hydrocodone for pain .. this is nothing shocking or new.

As a nurse..many of my geriatric patients crush their medications due to esophy cancer and the inability to swallow tablets...nothing shocking or new either.

Again, you're are just fabricating for sensational headlines and comments. Guilty until proven innocent.

Bob

Harvey Levin's mother died from that? Are you sure? His sister does tricks for 50 cents and offers coupons for 75 % off? He smokes 3 pounds of crack every day..... WOW ! These facts came to me from an un-named source speaking on the condition of anonymity because they didn't have authorization to comment. Then again, maybe it was a dream. I can't remember, but let's report on it anyway. Obviously I don't claim my comments to be true and don't expect anyone to believe them, just as they shouldn't believe most of what they read on this website. The only serious thing I have to say, is shame on you for reporting about someones death when you don't have all of the facts and are harming people that are trying to grieve. How would you feel if it was your family?

TMP

Nice to know that TMZ respects the wishes of Sage's family... oh wait.. no they don't... they'll dig through the trash of anyone, dead or alive, for a chance to drag them through the mud. I think I'm done with TMZ.

Alex Clarke

Whats Justin Beiber doing as the middle picture in the "Remembering Sage Stallone" line?

Cujeaux

If Sage needed FIVE teeth pulled at age 36 either he wasn't taking care of his teeth AT ALL, or it was due to drug use. I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth at age 18 and wasn't given any drugs. Didn't need them.
His mother shouldn't have mentioned the rotten teeth, it just makes it look more suspicious that the drug use was going on for years.

nof

I just wanna know who was with Sage the last
couple days.

And who might have an interest in making this and Sage look like an overdose/drug addict.

As it stands and as it's being reported - it's just
too easy -

Probably why Sly got a P.I. on this and a good one.

-Doesn't add up.

If you mess with the Stallone's you get Sly - that's the bad new.

nof

LAPD found a suicide note:

In someone else's hand-writing.

Who mis-spelled Sage's name.

That'll be next.

nof

Harvey Levin is in this business because he's smart.

He has an interest.

He's a legitimate journalist/attorney.

Let's not beat him up TOO much -

I mean, if he doesn't do the same reporting as everyone else?

-people'll whine that he's favoring Sly because
it's Sly -

He's damned if he doesn't and damned if he does.

At least appreciate the guy's position.

deathpenaties4pushers

You have to admire people like Carol O'conner who did numerous interviews about his sons addiction and going after the people pushing, supplying and tempting people with their drugs. There should be no shame in the addict , it is a disease. If drugs were involved a person like Mr. Stallone could contribute alot in the war against pushers (that includes doctors), who are nothing more than murderers. It is very sad that Sage is no longer here and all the others who die on a daily basis because of drugs. If he got those hugge bottles of pills from a doctor or doctors , they should not be doctors. It is time for a crackdown. Pushers are murderers and should recieve death sentences.
By the way where is the girlfriend ? Has anyone seen her? She must be very distraught. Hope she has people taking care of her in this very tragic time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments