TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Sage Stallone

White Powder

Found In Bedroom

7/18/2012 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0718_sage_Stallone_article
Authorities found baggies of white powder in the room where Sage Stallone died ... TMZ has learned.

Our law enforcement sources confirm detectives found "several little baggies in the bedroom." One law enforcement source says the powder is being tested and suggests it could be cocaine or crushed Vicodin.

We're told there were no obvious signs of white powder on Sage's body when he was found.

As we first reported, authorities found "huge" empty prescription bottles in Sage's bedroom. A law enforcement source has now elaborated, telling TMZ they found "more than 60 gigantic bottles, like the ones in pharmacies."

Authorities know the bottles contained Hydrocodone -- generic Vicodin.

Investigators are baffled at the quantity of the bottles and are trying to figure out where Sage may have gotten them. They say it's possible he got them online, but they're also looking at several doctors.

0713_sage_stallone_remembering_footer

113 COMMENTS

No Avatar

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
61.

HH    

Hey s***bags, didn't sly ask the media to give 'em some space? Wankers.

764 days ago
62.

HH    

Hey s***bags, didn't sly ask the media to give 'em some space? Wankers.

764 days ago
63.

bearforce1    

I am angry with his parents, his mother and father. It appears that the family knew what he was up to. They even ordered the maid not to go into his bedroom and not to even knock on the door. This means to me that they knew he was taking drugs.

His family, his mother and father should have been making sure he got treatment not facilitate his drug abuse.

I am sure his mum and dad will act surprised and try to blame doctors and everyone else for this. His family shoudl admit they were wrong and encourage other families to be proactive if their loved ones are abusing drugs because it can cost their lives if you do nothing.

764 days ago
64.

deathpenaties4pushers    

Was reading an interesting comment on another site. A mother said her daughter had multiple teeth pulled and ended up with severe infection and was also in a coma for quite sometime.

Perhaps he was self medicating and ended up taking too much. He should have stayed in the hospital for awhile instead of being alone. If he did have a drug problem (like many people do) , he may not have died if it were not for the operation.
Another person said that his son (a limo driver) once met Sage and that he was a very nice young man.
In some pictures he looks so sad , a very tragic thing to have happened.

764 days ago
65.

reno    

Stop making up stories about your sons overdose - it wasnt from tooth removal. face the truth

764 days ago
66.

AndYouPost    

This is such a sad story, and even more sad that it happens all the time with children and young people across our country. This young man's story becomes of interest to the masses only because of the fame of his family. They should be let alone to grieve. If this really concerns people there are things they can do to help the many in need in America. People self-medicate for different reasons. One group that I know of, who for decades have done good work to help, is Focus Adolescent Services, Focusas.com/ They save American lives and refuse to take a dime from the government, ( aka our tax dollars). If one cannot go out and work one to one to help others then perhaps supporting the good work of this group or some other will help to save another life and another family from such a tragedy.

764 days ago
67.

AndYouPost    

This is such a sad story, and even more sad that it happens all the time with children and young people across our country. This young man's story becomes of interest to the masses only because of the fame of his family. They should be let alone to grieve. If this really concerns people there are things they can do to help the many in need in America. People self-medicate for different reasons. One group that I know of, who for decades have done good work to help, is Focus Adolescent Services, Focusas.com/ They save American lives and refuse to take a dime from the government, ( aka our tax dollars). If one cannot go out and work one to one to help others then perhaps supporting the good work of this group or some other will help to save another life and another family from such a tragedy.

764 days ago
68.

Stephanie    

It is so sad that he had to die that way. the powder might be nothing, but thank you TMZ for keeping us posted.

764 days ago
69.

CW    

Oh Please shut up everyone. You can't have it both ways. If TMZ didn't report it you'de be saying "what happened to TMZ they missed the boat...they're supposed to be the breaking news outlet". If you don't like the truth...don't read it...the facts are the facts!!

764 days ago
70.

markymark715    

It's good to see TMZ respected the families wishes for privacy and didn't emphasize the fact they found WHITE POWDER in his bedroom. I have to admit TMZ you guys aren't just about getting the story and you really take the people involved in it's feelings into consideration.

763 days ago
71.

LANZOH    

What a surprise!

763 days ago
72.

Robbie    

My parents got a maid at one point, and I stayed at their house once for a few months. I told everyone I didn't want the maid in my room, and for some reason every body thought it was an act of hostility. Some people prefer privacy, and guys occasionally get messy. The consensus is he felt sick, so why would he be up to cleaning his room?

762 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Around The Web