Ashton Kutcher

Pulling a Jobs

at L.A. University

7/19/2012 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0719_ashton_on_set_SUB
Check it out ... Ashton Kutcher channeling Steve Jobs today while shooting a scene for his upcoming biopic at Loyola Marymount University in L.A.

The movie -- titled jOBS -- will reportedly cover the Apple co-founder's life from 1971 to 2000 ... chronicling how he built Apple into the powerhouse it is today.

Just last month, principal photography on the film began at Steve's family home in Los Altos, California ... where Jobs and Steve Wozniak started the company out of the garage.

So far, it's unclear why producers decided to shoot at LMU.

0719_ashton_on_set

bart

Come on this guy is really a bad actor. Maybe tv sitcom playing someone stupid is about the max to his talent. What were the producers thinking. I personally do not understand how ones becomes a producer in Hollywood. I guess if you have a family connection or a lot of money. I know one thing for sure their are a lot of no talent producers.

OJ

damn.....he's probably the worst choice to play Jobs.......:P

Ben

perfect! one douche bag portraying another douche bag

SerenaWallace

why does he keep getting jobs?

Psal

Yes, his face can be made to resemble Steve Jobs but his brains, decency and talent are worlds apart from him!

Knowing that he is a talentless d--bag and knowing his actions in life, I will have a hard time paying to see his movie, don't want to support people like that!!!

Psal

Appearance wise, he might resemble Steve Jobs but when it comes to intelligence, character, decency and talent he is worlds apart from him. I can't believe that Hollywood rewards talent-less d--bags like him by giving them roles. He pretty much sicked in almost all of the movies he starred, I can't see how he can pull this one off. Never the less, ever since I understood what kind of character this guy is; cheater, lier and worthless father to his step kids, there is no way I will support him by watching any of his movies.

jacklyn johnson

Steve Jobs practically saved Apple single handedly during the dark days when the company nearly got sunk. I admired him for being able to pull Apple up again. Thanks for the heads up on the Evertalk page Christina.

Christina Smythe

I can't believe it's been almost a year since Steve Jobs passed away! His death on October 5 last year shocked everyone. I see a lot of people have shared memories about him on his memorial page within Evertalk in Facebook. Here's the link: https://apps.facebook.com/evertalk/index/memorial/stevenjobs129

Tonia Ijiekpemi

Will u guys please stop posting these nasty comments and give Ashton a break, u all better grow up..... GOOD LUCK Ashton

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3