George Zimmerman

Shooting Trayvon was

'All God's Plan'

7/19/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

071912_zimmerman

George Zimmerman believes the shooting death of Trayvon Martin was "all God's plan" ... telling Sean Hannity he will not second guess his actions on that fateful day.

Zimmerman -- who's been charged with 2nd degree murder for the February shooting -- broke his silence to Hannity during an interview that aired on Fox News last night.

During the interview, Zimmerman insisted, "I'm not a racist ... I'm not a murderer."

After the interview, Trayvon's father, Tracy Martin, had some harsh words for George ... telling CBS News, "We must worship a different God. There is no way that my God would have wanted George Zimmerman to kill my teenage son.

Carl

Fine, then I hope he considers everything happening to him now is part of God's plan, including when Bubba spends some quality time with him in the prison shower.

elysummers

There is utterly no excuse for his actions. He did not, and was told not to, run after Trayvon. I am so sorry for your loss Mr. and Mrs. Martin.

laffnbear

Yeah. Blame a god. Not my fault.
Yet again, pleased to be an Atheist.

andre`

I guess if someone shoot you George, is that GOD plan also. He is a stupid dumb trashy moron. I hope they lock him up forever.

You see that fox news interviewed him. That shows you the racial stupidity right there.

I wonder if fox new ever had a African American guy that killed another race? I dont think so.

All the racist, stupid, dumb, ignorant, trashy, cracked face people need to all be tied together and pushed in the Atlantic Ocean.

Sassyfre

This is for all of you who support GZ and say trayvon deserves to die. Your hate is so obvious and you have a dark soul. For your innocent children's sake (hopefully you never have one), I hope they go through the same fate as Trayvon in the hands of a trigger happy, wanna be cop. And then come back to this site lets discuss their death and how they deserved to be shot cos it was 'gods" plan.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Even the racist biblethumpers who watch Faux News as if it's a live stream from God can't be too dense to understand what Zimmerman is trying to pull here... Even the most retarded inbred rednecks can't be that dumb!

Dino

GZ is losing his mind ... really ... it's simple he lost his control when the kid fought back to him but there is no way that it was a God plan. God name has been using for centuries for people who committed crimes or by the church people who enjoy feel better than others *** God is love not Hate ***

Ya Mon

The Guy put his heart on the line, so what he needs God to cope. I pray for the parents, because no one should be burying their child, but not even coming half way to say somewhere their son had some criminal issues that halfway contributed to his death? Lets be honest.

L

L

Ok this is bull I am a Christian! and it infuriates me how everyone wants to be like oh its because God told me to do this or God told me to do that. Well then how is he/they any different than a terrorist who believes God/Allah tells them to do this stuff! NO! This is what they say "Hmmm...if i throw in Gods name it will be ok, I'll just put the blame on God and not be responsible for free will which is what God gave us" Stupid jerk and idiot! its because of ppl like him that I have to apologize and tell them that God is not what they say he is. God is love! Jesus DID NOT STUTTER WHEN HE SAID LOVE THEY NEIGHBOR, TREAT PPL HOW YOU WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED! Ugh gz is an IDIOT in my opinion! and don't get me started on hannity!

Babycakes

GZ is a wanna be cop / hero and TM was a wanna be gangsta. A bad mix from the getgo. Both obvously have egos and attitudes and problems with authority. GZ should have listened to the 911 operator and waited for the cops TM should have just answered when asked what he was doing in the complex. Instead these two idiots had to prove who was the bigger man and they both lost.

If GZ doesnt go to jail there will be riots and if he does go to jail there will probably also be riots because they will either be celebrating or saying his sentence isnt fair.

laura

First of all, I think this guy is a piece of **** and his comments are EXTREMELY insensitive. He obviously has no remorse for what he did... how do you not after taking the life of a teenager? And Trayvon may of jumped him, but I still dont understand why Zimmerman had to KILL the kid. If he really felt that theatened, he couldnt of just shot him in the arm or the leg?? That would of been enough to get him off of him and have him no longer be a threat. Zimmerman should go hide out with Casey Anthony, they are a match made in Sociopathic Heaven. Welcome to Florida, home of White Trash criminals who get away with murder... literally.

2idiots

This is laughable at best. God's Plan? I dont think so.

T. Bag Jones

Bottom Line: If Zimmerman would have stayed in his car and waited for the police, AS THEY INSTRUCTED HIM TO DO, none of this would have happened. His actions set this whole thing in motion. He had no business chasing anyone around the neighborhood. He's not a cop. He's just some bozo on neighborhood watch. If he had stayed in his car, waited for police, they would have questioned Trayvon Martin and handled the situation. George Zimmerman's choices and actions are the reason Trayvon Martin is dead. You can't claim self-defense if you're the one going after another person. If so I could walk up to anyone and punch them in the face and say it was self-defense.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Tracy Martin is right. This Zimmerman character is not talking to any God I know. Maybe he just wants to look like he´s "hearing voices" and so is setting himself up for a schizophrenia / insanity defense.