George Zimmerman

Shooting Trayvon was

'All God's Plan'

7/19/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

071912_zimmerman

George Zimmerman believes the shooting death of Trayvon Martin was "all God's plan" ... telling Sean Hannity he will not second guess his actions on that fateful day.

Zimmerman -- who's been charged with 2nd degree murder for the February shooting -- broke his silence to Hannity during an interview that aired on Fox News last night.

During the interview, Zimmerman insisted, "I'm not a racist ... I'm not a murderer."

After the interview, Trayvon's father, Tracy Martin, had some harsh words for George ... telling CBS News, "We must worship a different God. There is no way that my God would have wanted George Zimmerman to kill my teenage son.

Alice Richards

What BS that it was God's plan. God gave us free will. It was Zimmerman's choice to shoot, not God's plan.

Renee

The kid was a dope smoking punk

Sincerity

I suspect the prosecution has proposed a reasonably decent "PLEA DEAL" and George Zimmerman being a "BATSHYT CRAZY FOOL" ERRONEOUSLY BELIEVES HE CAN BEAT THIS RAP!!! No defense attorney in his "RIGHT MIND" would allow a client such as George Zimmerman to do a television interview unless he's trying to "PROVE A POINT TO THE CLIENT". YOU'RE NOT CONVINCING AND TAKING THE "DEAL" IS YOUR BEST OPTION!!! However, if the fool wants to risk a possible "DEATH SENTENCE" -- IT'S ALL GOOD TO ME!!! I'M SURE TRAYVON MARTIN'S FAMILY WOULDN'T HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH HIM BEING "EXECUTED"!!! The more "TALKING" he does "THE BETTER"!!!

Jordan

will Judges and courts allow the defence it was GODS plan that sounds bogus to me.

DaveT

Zimmerman is just burying himself.
..."f*cking punks"..."God's plan"...
Prosecutor should focus on and put a lot of emphasis on Zimmerman saying..."f*cking punks"...during his police call, it's very revealing of both is attitude and his motives.
And later this willful delusion of trying to justify inhumane behavior by assuming it's part of some kind of divine plan from God, shows his lack of remorse.
Some say God doesn't like curse words, I bet God curses every time some idiot tries to pull his name into their agenda.

Lori

This guy is an idiot, without a doubt, and I was all set to jump on the "tar and feather him" bandwagon when this event first happened. However, since more information has come out, is is apparent that Trayvon Martin was not just an innocent kid shot by a madman. While I certianly wish the teen hadn't been killed, I do believe that his own actions contributed to his death. It would be a really refreshing surprise if his family, despite their grief, would at least acknowledge Trayvon's part in the situation instead of just crying foul. I don't fault them one bit for blasting this a$$ for saying it's God's plan, though. Even if you believe that everything in your life happens according to God's plan, it is really unkind to say something like that in an interview with no regard for the impact it will have on the other people involved. They all need to step away from the cameras and try to heal.

SheLovesFootball

"but for not" law!! NONE of this would have happened if it were not for Zimmerman's actions that night.

Rich

We have to recognize it was on Fox News, The Hannity show, He is most racist and conservative. He was just promoting high rating.

dd

What kind of lawyer would let this fool speak, this man is a danger to society and God does not condone MURDER!

SheLovesFootball

This guy has an assault record and molested his own cousin & stalked an unarmed person then pulled a gun on him. If he followed a woman in his car, she ran then he got out of his car pulled a gun on her and she decided to fight for her life THERE WOULD BE NO DEBATE HERE!!!

Laura

I must admit, I was for George Zimmerman in the beginning BUT... now that I've heard more facts and the fact, that Mr. Zimmerman tried to hide over $150,000.00 in a bank account, I am definitely for the parents! I'm VERY sorry for their loss and I hope that justice is served on this man!

John

what a piece of ****.. I am a pro gun guy and I do believe in the 2nd amendment and the right to carry concealed but Zimmerman is guilty of at least manslaughter ...

He should have left that kid alone and backed off.. having a gun gives you no right to act like a cop or allow yourself to be put in crap your not trained for or can't handle. Just because he couldn't defend himself against a kid in basic fighting does not give you a right to pull a weapon because you got your ass kicked..

take your ass kicking like a man and either grow a sack and learn how to fight or a gun will not help you in prison when they punk you..

Steve

Thought he was going to use the self defense argument. Looks more like an insanity argument.

gotchagomo

Zimmerman sounds he has an IQ of about 75. This is how someone with a low IQ thinks and acts. He is an idiot.

miamibro1987

They just need to Leave George Zimmerman Alone . I live in Miami Florida and A Few mths ago at a night club 2 black men were shot by the Black Bouncer. Has anyone heard that story on national Tv ?? NO !!! The 2 black guys that were shot did not Have a Gun and One one the guys reached into his pocket to pull something out and the bouncer Felt his life was in Danger and protected himself !!!! So what is the Difference in George Zimmerman Protecting himself ? He did not know that Treyvon did not have a Gun ! I want everyone to put there selves in George Zimmerman's shoes. If it came to Protecting your Self, you know that you would. This Has Got blown up because Treyvon was not shot by another Black male, Cause if George Zimmerman would have been Black no-one would have ever heard about this !!!!!!!!!!