Kate Major

Does a Bikini Bump

... with a Belly Full of Lohan

7/19/2012 9:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0719_kate_major_pregnant_photo_launchLooking like Tara Reid, Michael Lohan's baby momma-to-be Kate Major showed off her growing pierced baby bump by rockin' a maternity bikini at the beach in L.A. on Wednesday.

Lindsay's future sibling's mama is in the first trimester of her pregnancy.

It seems Dina won't be the only mutha in the Lohan fam for long.

SusanCoyote

How did this full-blown alcoholic with that polluted womb get pregnant??

Karma

I feel bad for the baby. Her dad is crazy. Her sister is headed for an overdose. Kate actually looks good in this pic. Kate go far far away from Michael. Imagine the pain he brought you now imagine him abusing you and your baby. Its not just about you anymore. This baby is going to be in the middle of a war. :(

CJ

There's no baby in there! That's a beer gut if I ever saw one. When she bends over it's all rolls, a baby bump stays big when you bend over.... I call BS!

Mazor

Holy crap. This kid is going to be so f*cking crazy. Hope it's a girl, they're more fun to watch melt down.

jokerchick

how unfortunate

tmzfan

what a train wreck

amanda

Michael Lohan needs to be fixed!

ketjo

TMZ is working on the primise that if you tell a lie enough times people will start to believe it true.....
First trimester my eye that baby will be hre by Nov..Dec at the most.....
She will be Lindsay Step mother, and the baby will be no relation to her at all...cause Micheal calmed that Dina was 6 to 8 week preggo's when they got married.....

sniffle24

While I think she's a disgusting human being, I think she looks great. Her belly isn't too big, it's just right. Not all baby bellies are the same. People are too harsh.

Annonymous

She doesn't want to admit that she is more than a trimester pregnant, because she's been drinking heavy during her pregnancy. The child will need to be tested for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Kate

No way that is a first trimester baby bump, particularly for someone who is pregnant for the first time. Regardless, I pity the baby. Both his or her parents are addicts with mental issues. That kid is screwed.

Anita

There is NO WAY she's in her first trimester. She's at least 16 to 20 weeks along with that belly.

Rich

Amazing what a couple inches and a fast fill up can do.

PT

*BARF* !!

Taterbug1962

Now I understand why my wife doesn't get turned on by my belly. Lol.... Even a hot body with any kind of bulging belly kinda loses it for me. At least her excuse is that she's pregnant and not a food hog! Peace!