Seth Rogen's Wife

I Have an Unstable,

Delusional Stalker

7/19/2012 4:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0719_seth-rogan_wife_getty
Seth Rogen's wife says she's in constant fear of an "unstable" delusional stalker who claims he follows the orders of "voices" in his head ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

Lauren Miller -- who's also an actress -- has obtained a temporary restraining order against 31-year-old Yasin Ajani ... after claiming Ajani came to her home and tried to manipulate the family maid into letting him inside the couple's L.A. home.

According to legal docs obtained by TMZ, Miller claims Ajani knocked on her door at 6 pm on July 16 ... and told the maid he was a friend of Lauren and Seth ... and came by the house to deliver a package.

But the maid refused to let Ajani in the house, claiming he appeared "unstable" ... so Ajani proceeded to hop a fence and laid down on a couch in a private area in the couple's front yard.

According to the docs, police arrived to the home ... and arrested Ajani for criminal trespass.

Ajani allegedly told police ... "voices told me to go see and talk with Lauren."

Lauren says she is "fearful that Ajani will continue to stalk me and come to my residence to seek me out."

She adds, "I cannot sleep at night and constantly check through the windows and the surveillance system for Ajani."

According to the docs, Ajani has been placed on a 72 hour hold to evaluate his mental health.

Moments ago, a judge ordered Ajani to stay at least 200 yards away from Seth and Lauren. A hearing on the matter is scheduled for August 10.

shortty

He has a wife? Go figure!

crimsons

And...here's the power of money. Great gal. Hideous, untalented "guy."

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Another third world loser who's here for the beer and to suck whatever he can out of the US 'blood supply' like the mentally unstable leftist leech he obviously is.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

He's an average Joe but sometimes personality can do what looks cannot. I think He's a hottie!

jeff

seth rogan and ed helms have alot in common. They both think they're funny but can't buy a f ck ng laugh with all their money. rogan, how can somebody that smokes weed be so uncharasmatic? He always plays the same unlikable, unfunny, smart@ss character? I'd take his wife home and make a woman out of her.

oink

I hope he is a better husband than he is as an actor.

Kabala

Everyone should be so lucky to have a delusional stalker. ^_^

UNLEVINED HARVEY

my voices have voices

Poule

How scary, I would not sleep till he is dead.

WCK604

who the hell keeps a couch in the front yard? Are these actors or hillbillies?

D-Bohn

Get a side-arm and learn to how to use it. The only person u can rely on at all times is urself.

awesomewave

Yasin Ajani... as American as apple pie.

billybob

She's talking about her husband...

oink

If the stalker really wanted to hurt her, i doubt a maid wouild have kept him from getting in the house.

David