'Batman' Massacre

1st Photo of Shooter

James Holmes

7/20/2012 11:00 AM PDT UPDATED: 7/20/2012 11:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

James Holmes Myspace photo

update_bar
Holmes also posted a picture of himself on his MySpace page (above). Holmes had no friends besides the MySpace founder Tom, who was automatically added as a friend to anyone who signed up for an account.

0314_divider_graphic

0720_james_holmes_orange

Here is the first photo of "Dark Knight" theater shooter James Holmes ... released by the University of Colorado, where he attended the School of Medicine.

SanDiego6.com also obtained a photo of Holmes, which appears to have been taken several years ago.

Holmes grew up in San Diego.

Batman Shooter: James Holmes

jokerchick

looks inbred and has wonky eyes

lilo

What a piece of ****! My his soul rot in hell for eternity! Bastard!

Gretel

This is so sad. I just don't know what to do. I wish he were dead or in a very small cage, but the very laws that protected him protect us. This is America, you can't be arrested for being weird, and you can't be arrested for being a hater. You can't be arrested until you break the law. He did. Now kill him, he's worthless.

Melinda

School of Medicine....you go from potentially being able to help those who have illnesses to slaughtering people one month after dropping out. Not only that, but he didn't even kill himself afterward and wasn't an issue to arrest. For me, I am assuming he wants to be famous for this. I can't even imagine what transpired in his life to make such a drastic change. Sometimes these situations are so completely messed up and there is no logical reason why someone would have the audacity or mindset to do this. No matter how much I would want to refuse to watch anything with him on it (if he ever explains himself) I know I will out of sheer curiosity. What a monster.

agentassasin

Damn you! you should have killed yourself instead!

MISSA

What could possibly make a person snap like that he would have had to been planning this for months, Unbelievable. My thoughts go out to the victims and their family’s dead and alive. May you rest in peace and heal quickly

StupidYank

I'm from E

StupidYank

I KNEW IT WOULD BE A WHITE BOY

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Notice the cops didn't shoot him?

Uh

A little early to be so judgmental.

roadrunner94

I don't get it, this is someone who was in the school of medicine, he was going to be able to potentially save someone's life to killing people. What makes someone snap like that? But what puzzles me is he didn't even bother to turn the gun on himself and didn't put up a fight when he was arrested. Why?

TheMachine1

Thank God he never will be a doctor. He probably would been an angel of death killing lot more people.

SFloridaBull

I bet the Westboro Baptist Church of Kansas will picket the funerals of the innocent victims, any bets?

xlllllllx

Hopefully he killed any more Fred Willard j@ck off jokes from TMZ for a while.

kat2012

there needs to be strict gun control, but this is going to happen, youbg people are on drugs and rx pills, loosing their minds, we need to look after our kids better, he is actually from san diego, this is where i am, i watched the local news in the morning and they said that his parents still live here, they are bunch of news crew people and cops and on-lookers there by the parents house now, i just saw on cnn he is a candidate for a phd, so he is really smart, i have no words, no where u go is safe anymore, im personally really scared about going anywhere where a lot of people gather, its not safe anymore, these presidential candidates need to do something