Christian Bale

'Words Cannot Express the Horror I Feel'

7/21/2012 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0721_tmz_christian_bale
Christian Bale
, star of "Dark Knight Rises," just released a statement regarding the massacre in Colorado.

Bale says, "Words cannot express the horror that I feel. I cannot begin to truly understand the pain and grief of the victims and their loved ones, but my heart goes out to them."

His words mirror those of "Dark Knight" director Chris Nolan, who called James Holmes' actions "savage" and "senseless" just yesterday.

Christian co-star Anne Hathaway were seen jetting out of Paris yesterday after a premiere for the film there was cancelled.

Warner Bros. has also cancelled appearances for the cast scheduled in Mexico and Japan.

nof

Somewhere in their jails cells.

Mark David Chapman and David Berkowitz...

Turn green -

Brighten up when their names are mentioned.

nof

"I'm the Joker," is about as original/new?

As "God is Great."

nof

How to stop this.

Make anyone suiting-up?

Eligible for an instant lobotomy.

We don't kill them.

We just swap or delete their grey matter.

Maybe put them on a game show.

As whomever it turns out they are.

nof

Forty psychiatrists will testify at the pre-trial.

Twenty-fer.

Twenty-against.

Talk shows will light up.

Leykis will again become relevant.

nof

Gun enthusiasts'll be like, hmmm.

"I wonder if he used hollow-points?"

Others will dismiss him as utterly futile:

"All that and he only got twelve - what a loser."

nof

I'm retiring now -

This is it for me.

So long, farewell, good-bye...

Captain Spike

How the hell is it his fault ? U MORON.

jimmy d

MIC G,MIC G who is this guy , i want him fired.....im telling you .not asking you......doucebag

oink

His Defence
Society made him do it.. you buy a Gun, guns are for killing , Violent movies give people like him
* Ideas. * Violent Movies Promote Violence,
Jose Baez will get him a Insanity conviction.

Doeb

@ nof

______________________________

I was afraid it was going to come to this, oh well we're going to miss you, nof...

Norba

@ nof announcement

The Queen of England has deemed you Sir_Nof, nof, good-bye flower-in-a-field-of-thorn!!!

Nicoleasm

So why are they canceling premieres overseas? I can understand if it were here in the US. I wouldn't think they cared any less if they kept going with their jobs promoting the movie, b/c after they've given their condolences what else can they do? They're not going to the funerals and they're not going to sit at home and cry. They should keep going for other fans, and they could give a speech in honor of those that were killed trying to enjoy this film

Random

Batman failed to kill the Joker

bill

I think he should die a hundred cruel and unusual, action movie style deaths. Tie him on an ant hill, and save him after the ants have really gotten a good start. Drag him behind a horse, then patch him up. Dunk him in a ducking chair, and revive him after drowning a couple times. Let hungry wolves chew on his feet and hands. Hook a vacuum cleaner to his face and steal his breath, then revive him again, and again, and again. Make him watch movies of himself being tortured. I'm really tired of hearing about these type of sickos and I want revenge. The guy doesn't deserve anything but a long, slow, painful, death.

Scott

A product of all the violence in Hollywood movies.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments