James Holmes

Reportedly Took Drugs

Before Shooting Spree

7/21/2012 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0721_james_holmes_smiling

James Holmes took Vicodin 2-and-a-half hours before yesterday's shooting rampage ... this according to a new report.

According to KMGH TV in Denver, Holmes took 100 mg of Vicodin late Thursday night.

Meanwhile a man who lived across the street from Holmes told the NY Post he used to "see him smoking weed behind the apartment." He told the paper, "Nobody ever really talked to him. He was alone a lot."

Holmes remains in custody and is scheduled to be arraigned at 8:30 AM on Monday.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

B

100 mg vicodin? That's 20 tablets. And since 20 tabs would contain 10 grams of APAP, he should have some liver injury at the very least. I find this hard to believe ;)

Louis Morelli

Dealing with neuroscience, smoking weed and taken Vicodin, and searching casual sex, are informations suggesting that the force behind Holmes action came naturally from the psique recovering and expressing genes dormant at the dirt-DNA regions. Those genes are about remotes ancestrals, so deep that the explanation requires a description of the whole Universe. At least it is what suggests the formulae of Matrix/DNA Theory.You can see our article about ( Is the Force Driving a Man to Violent Explosions Coming From Our Deep Past and was Written in the Stars?! ).

XOBitchaz

This is why I stopped dating white boys. They're all crazy mother$%@!^#$s who just want to get a threesome, marry you and then kill you and the kids.

phillips21

I don't care about how many hate comments I will be receiving for telling you the truth.
I hate all the websites out there that are so bias towards Holmes. Judging people just the way they look and saying crap like Holmes is a red headed demon. This guy is clearly psychotic and needs help. I feel really sorry for all the families of the victims, and I feel equally sorry Holmes family. The media is making such a big deal about this. They keep emphasizing the fact that a six year old was shot and its so sad and calling James a beast and demon JESUS CHRIST i understand but please look at both sides. And now someone is suing WARNER BROS? JAMES DOCTORS? CENTURY 16? That is pathetic.
America is trying to find someone to pin this on and I hate to break it to you but there are no easy answers
Stop for a second before you grab your pitchforks and stab at him and think about this. And if you went through so much trouble to booby trap your apartment would you tell the authorities about that? Something isn't right.

phillips21

Angela Schalz

wow any exuse they can come up with I see...am on 7.5/750 vics 3-4 times a day due to psoriatic arthritis in spine and prednisone..don't see me out killing people lol never heard of 100mgs..friends dad before he passed was on 10/1000 so he was comfortable

pimpdaddy

They don't make a 100 mg. Vicodin tablet.

ExposingMorons

This is just an effort by the media to help the government in banning guns and weed. This shooter was on a some kind of psychotropic brainwashing trip that was administered through the CIA's MKULTRA program run by Michael Aquino, colonel in NSA, in charge of psychological warfare, for US military and also head of the temple of set, an offshoot of the church of satan. He looks like Grandpa Munster and in charge of the mental manipulation of the masses.

The government has being doing these experiments for years. Charles Manson was one example, and more recently Jared Loughner was another.

shruggin

I was thinking meth. But didn't Heath Ledger overdose on prescription drugs AND play the joker with orange hair? Maybe Holmes planned on od'ing or something.
Whatever, this guy is a puzzle. I just hope we find out more about him and why he did it before he gets the death penalty or killed in prison.

valeriebush

Can someone answer me this, why would he say that he was playing the joker? This movie had a different villian in it, it wasn't the joker. I haven't seen the movie, but when I was telling my 14 year old daughter about this tragedy that I read on the computer when it first happend, she told me that this wacko was playing like Bain and how he calmly walked to the baseball field and pressed the button to blow it up, she was watching the previews on the computer, I think there was another preview of the movie online but they removed it due to the tragedy.

valeriebush

um correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Vicoden a pain medication? I've taken Vicoden for pain, that medication doesn't make you do stupid stuff like this does it? If he was hurting why make everyone else suffer?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7