Sage Stallone

Laid to Rest

in Private Funeral

7/21/2012 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0721_stallone_inf
Sylvester Stallone and several close family members mourned the passing of Sage Stallone today, at a private funeral held in Brentwood, CA.

The memorial services took place at St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church. Sly, his wife Jennifer Flavin, and his brother Frank Stallone were all present.

36-year-old Sage -- who appeared in "Rocky V" with his dad -- died July 13 at his L.A. home. The circumstances surrounding his death are still being investigated.

In a previous statement Sylvester Stallone said, "This agonizing loss will be felt for the rest of our lives. Sage is our first child and the center of our universe and I am humbly begging for all to have my son's memory and soul left in peace."

Jennifrog

I can't imagine losing a child, regardless of their age. Does anyone know what ever became of Seageoh Stallone (Seth), Sly's autistic son? I tried looking online but have found nothing written about him since he was about 3 yrs old, no pics, nothing.

Jennifrog

So sad for the family. Does anyone know what ever became of Seageoh Stallone (Seth), Sly's autistic son? I tried looking online but have found nothing written about him since he was about 3 yrs old, no pics, nothing.

Poule

They finally got reunited.

Janis

Do Sly and his wife have botoxed smiles, jesus.

Babydoll0630

Leave them alone u crapfarts.......I'm already getting pissed with the obsessive coverage over the Aurora shootings......I live right here. And my husband knew two men inside.. THINK.

myopinion

RIP Sage

tellmeaboutit

Peaceful travel on your journey, Sage - RIP.

Raejean

This family probably should have been left alone, but TMZ doesn't give a damn about things like decency.

Fibb

With all the power you have in Hollywood, & all the movies you made sly, do you think you could have put Sage in any of them, seriously all the pics you've posted with your son, are like taken when he was a kid. Did you not take any pics with Sage when he was Grown up. I'm starting to believe the rumors that you did not care about you son. Its no wonder he took himself out. Its only obvious your son gave up, because you showed no interest in him or his life...Damn the only picture posted of him when he was grown up was taken with your brother Frank, pretty sad...

Stoned_Stallone

Imagine Rocky VII with Sly shouting "SAAAGGGGEE" instead of "AADDDDRRRIIAAAAN"

boricua4669

Omg ... The wife of Sylvester Stallone looks like a tranny !? Wow ...

billybob

The public mourning over the death of a celeb son is nothing else than consuming emotions instead of really feeling them.
Those celebs are consume products which supply emotions one can consume. In reality you know nothing about those people and you really do not want to know...

If all these condoling R.I.P- A-holes here really would have that compassion what they pretend, they would go nuts about all the tragic deaths and losses, for instance about our troops in Irak or Afghanistan, etc.

phia

Sage rest in peace.I hope the media stops throwing mud at you.

Orietta Gazzano

Hola....ustedes podrian tener la version de TMZ en español....me interesa y por lo que he visto es muy entretenida...

Nosy and Concerned