Usher

Stepson Dies

After Jetski Accident

7/21/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0714_tmz_tameka_usherUsher's 11-year-old stepson has passed away this morning from injuries suffered in a tragic jetski accident in Georgia earlier this month ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Tameka is understandably devastated.

Glover was injured on July 8 ... as he was riding in an inner tube that was connected to a pontoon in Lake Lanier. According to authorities, a family friend who was riding a jetski behind the pontoon lost control and collided with Glover's tube.

The accident is currently under investigation.

Patty

I feel so bad for the mother. I know she is suffering greatly.

firebaby

no parent should have to bury their child..... RIP little man....

theunhappycircus

I commend her decision. She made the hard choice, but the right one for the sake of her child.

Ashlyn

R.I.P, Glover. This is a horrible tragedy and I can't imagine what they're going through. The family friend must feel SO bad. Sad, sad day.

jaimez24

i read that usher rich ass didn't dole much money out to save the kid...how sad dude!!!! you keep buying all your bull**** and don't worry about a life!!! never buying a usher item again or any of his associates items!!!!

Gadgetgirl

R.I.P. sweetheart.

Karmagal

Oh this is so very sad.. I had to bury my sister and that was a horrifying experience. RIP young soul.

PitBullLover

this is karma for the mother who goes out of her way to make that man pay and pay and pay and pay and yeah where is/was the kids bio. father
she would have kept that kid on life support brain dead til SHE died if someone would have paid for it she is a selfish bitch only thinking of herself as usual truth

shanice

Jetski's should be banned within a certain mile radius of those on innertubes & general populated areas, especially those with children .. the same for boats.
This accident could have been avoided.

My heart goes out to this family but Tameka, after you bury your son .. focus on NOT TAKING USHER to court!! Appreciate what you have & spend time with your kids. Usher has stepped up and helped you through this tragedy..be more appreciative.

LadyN

Every mother's nightmare. I am so sorry to see that this little boy couldn't somehow rally a bit. I would have done the same thing - wait a while to be 100% sure that my child was truly beyond all hope before removing life support. My heart goes out to the family. Such a tragedy.

IceGypsy

Poor lil guy. RIP

Matt

Thoughts and prayers man, love you and your work..thoughts and prayers to you and yours, and to Tameka and her family. Rest eternally in peace, young Kile.

Matt

I hope God reunites Tameka and Usher....perhaps some...good, may come from the terrible loss of Kile :(

Nicki G

Heartfelt condolences to the family. Rest in Peace Kile.

Tara

The hardest decision a parent could ever make. So sorry for your loss.