Usher

Stepson Dies

After Jetski Accident

7/21/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0714_tmz_tameka_usherUsher's 11-year-old stepson has passed away this morning from injuries suffered in a tragic jetski accident in Georgia earlier this month ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Tameka is understandably devastated.

Glover was injured on July 8 ... as he was riding in an inner tube that was connected to a pontoon in Lake Lanier. According to authorities, a family friend who was riding a jetski behind the pontoon lost control and collided with Glover's tube.

The accident is currently under investigation.

Gina

Sad. Where's the real father? Doctor's can only give you textbook theory. Where's God in this...Really Usher ...no money!!

connie

How horrible for the family! May they all find peace.

Seldombinlaid

Rest in Peace Little One, and to the parents may God give you some Peace. I'm sure this is a tough pill to swallow. God Bless them.

karlew

That's rough. Condolences to the mother

BC7640

I am so saddened to hear that this adorable young boy has lost his life. I have been thinking about this child and his mother since learning about the accident as it is one of my greatest fears whenever my son goes to the lake. My heart aches for this mother and I just pray she can eventually get through this and still be there for her surviving children.
Please hold your children close and treat them as the precious beings that they are!! When something like this happens you can't help but put yourself in their situation for a second and just the thought is agonizing! Rest in Peace Sweet Boy.

mrs.jackson

THATS SO SAD TO HAVE YO BURY A CHILD WHO DIDNT EVEN GWT A CHANCE TO ENJOY LIFE R.I.P. KYLE

Icathy

Very sad:(

HB

Ryan Glover is Kile (not Kyle, TMZ) Glover's father. He has always been involved in his son's life. The pathetic media focuses on Usher because he's the name known by the public. Ryan is a successful Atlanta based TV exec., and the president of the new network Bounce TV. The false reports of the family not having enough money for insurance was only believed by the gullible. There are pics on the web of Ryan and Kile, for those interested.

MsCe

My condolences to the family, praying God will give you carry you during this difficult time. Rest Kyle

Stephanie

I Am Praying For There Family....

Rose

Terrible....

linda

Prayers going out to the family. Such a terrible accident and no parent should have to bury their child. God Bless..

2tatted

Mary

So sad,

SOURKREME

Proof that money can not buy you everything. May God Bless Grover and his family in these tragic times/ May he Rest In Peace.