Usher

Stepson Dies

After Jetski Accident

7/21/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0714_tmz_tameka_usherUsher's 11-year-old stepson has passed away this morning from injuries suffered in a tragic jetski accident in Georgia earlier this month ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Tameka is understandably devastated.

Glover was injured on July 8 ... as he was riding in an inner tube that was connected to a pontoon in Lake Lanier. According to authorities, a family friend who was riding a jetski behind the pontoon lost control and collided with Glover's tube.

The accident is currently under investigation.

Bu

So sad...

Areader

My prayers go out to Tameka Foster and her family.

bunny

Why is there still no word on catching the person who did this? They need to be locked up for murder. The person who can do this and go home at night and smoke a bowl and watch Futurama needs to be punished. This is far from a accident. If it was an accident, second degree murder then. Catch the loser.

STFU

Wow. This is so sad. Gone too soon. My heart goes out to Usher/Tameka and their families. God Bless.

Raejean

My heartfelt condolences to your family and my prayers for your comfort and Kyle's everlasting peace.

Virtual Insanity

My thoughts are with Tameka and the family.

CamarilloLady

I hope his organs were donated to give life to others.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Show me to my seat, Usher. Wipe it with a rag before I sit down, shine a flashlight on the steps so I don't fall down ha ha. I'm surprised they didn't name the kid Bellhop or some other dumb name.

LC

My deepest condolences for her and family..

myopinion

Sorry for you loss Tameika.

RIP Kyle

ElJ

My son died on Christmas 2011. The most intense pain is unimaginable when you lose a child. My heart breaks for this mother and the entire family.

ElJ

Who is this Dr. Dogbarker? Must be a hoax because no one is that evil or stupid. God help that mess of a person.

tellmeaboutit

Comfort and courage to his family - RIP Kyle.

Elsassererica

This news breaks my heart. No parent should have to bury a child, especially at such a young age. I can't even begin to imagine her heartbreak right now. So sad. Rest in Peace Kyle, and may God help you get through this somehow, Tameka. So sorry to hear the outcome of this tragic accident. God bless you and your entire family.

MsKeyz318

What in the hell is wrong with some of you people? No one cares if you like her, who the real daddy is, what Usher did to keep him on life support, how is any of that important! At the end of the day a little innocent 12yr old boy has lost his life. Famous or not in God eyes we are all the same. So get over yourself people. RIP Kyle My prayers are with the family..