Katherine Jackson

I'm Fine

and NOT Missing

7/23/2012 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0722-Katherine-Jackson_tmz_1
Katherine Jackson has spoken to police, and she is not in danger ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ police were able to make contact with Katherine today ... and she informed them "she is fine and with a family member."

Another source tells us she is in Arizona.

The LA County Sheriff's Department has been investigating Katherine's whereabouts since she was reported missing late Saturday night.

We're told the Sheriff's Dept. is still speaking to Jackson family members to find out exactly why Katherine's nephew filed the missing person report in the first place.

iFart

This doesn't add up at all. Katherine adores Michael's three children. I don't believe she would ever leave them for a whole week with no way for them to contact her. Sounds like she's being manipulated and I don't like what's going on here one bit. Poor kids...they don't deserve this after what they've gone through already. Wish Michael was still here, they'd be safe and happy and still be able to be kids.

Peirre

I DON'T BELIEVE SHE IS SAFE!!!! I JUST WATCHED HER ON OPRAH WITH PARIS AND SHE WAS MENTALLY COMPETENT!!!!! SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE...I BELIEVED SHE IS BEING HELD AGAINST HER WILL!!!

tellmeaboutit

Wow, these people just can't get enough publicity. Last time, Paris was running her mouth on twitter dressing down her uncle for something - now this. Ugh. Someone should tell the kid her father would be appalled and to pipe down and have a childhood. Then tell the rest that their meal ticket is gone (RIP, MJ) and they're going to have to deal with it.

Tee

to find out why? umm...because her grandchildren who she is responsible for havent been able to contact her in a week. they didn't even know where she was.

teedofftaxpayer

From what I've seen all the Adult Jackson are bunch of lazy money grabbing people. I think the Executors of the estate really needs to have them account for every penny given to them, especially the money used for the three kids.

Peirre

I just watched Paris and her grandmother on Oprah in June. Katherine was mentally competent and healthy...WHO KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO HER NOW!!! I DON'T BELIEVE SHE IS SAFE!!! MAYBE SHE WAS SEDATED AND FORCED TO SIGN PAPERS

Thorn

Something is not right here. She would not have left MJ's children like that. I worry about Paris too: she is outspoken, and her money-hungry uncles might harm her somehow.

Peirre

Let us all use our brain-cells for a minute....Michael Jackson owns the Beatles entire music catalog and left all his siblings out of his will. THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE HIS MONEY BY FORCE, AND PARIS JACKSON, PRINCE AND BLANKET NEED PROTECTION, SINCE THEY KIDNAPPED THEIR MOTHER!!!

bunny

I read yesterday that Paris WAS told her granny would be away and uncontactable.......so why she put all that stuff on Twitter, I don't really know.
Michael's kids led an extremely sheltered life until their dad died. Since then they've been exposed 24/7 to the relatives that MJ sheltered them from, so of course they're vulnerable and too young to know much of the ways of the world. Seems to me they needs a firm hand and guidance in the right direction else, especially Paris, who is in danger of becoming a drama queen like most of the other Jacksons.
I've read that Katherine does a lot of travelling now she has money, so we can assume that MJ3 are regularly looked after by nannies and other family members. Now that Katherine is old and possibly sick, I wonder what provisions have been made for a replacement guardian for them in the future. I hope it's not going to be one of the Jacksons.

TMZ, Jackson is a bit on the heavy side, but she is not Arizona as you stated in the article. She, however, IS IN the state of Arizona.

FLO

Glad she is ok but what if one of M.J's kids were sick or in need of emergency medical treatment. Katherine missing and unreachable.
CPS should step in and save the kids from this awful family.

THE-KILLUMINATED-ONE

Ppl on here act as if they really know these ppl. Get a life losers, everyone has two sends about what's going on. They don't know **** all about their own family's problems. Go read to your own kids and stop pretending the Jackson's are in your life. Losers

elpablo

Now if only this type of attention had been paid when MJ was molesting little boys, then maybe a lot of lives wouldn't have been ****tered by the creepy pervert.

pwilkers2012

Katherine Jackson was too old to be the legal guardian of MJ 's children 3 years ago. If she is with Rebbie resting, I 'm sure they let the kids know where they were. No one else needs to know. Leave her alone! Pwilkers2012

Ted Allen

They filed the missing person's report because they didn't know where she was, duh. They did the right thing. The whole thing is SUSPICIOUS