Eddie Griffin Drink Fight

He Air-Humped My Face

... Woman Claims

7/23/2012 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0723_leslie_fiona_arrows
The woman who chucked a drink at Eddie Griffin at a recent comedy show, Tells TMZ it was an ACT OF SELF DEFENSE  ... claiming she "felt sexually assaulted" by the comedian after he pumped his crotch into her face.

Fiona Walshe -- who is a lesbian -- tells TMZ ... she and her partner Leslie were having a good time at Tommy T's Comedy Club in Pleasanton, CA last week, until Griffin singled them out due to their sexual orientation.

Fiona claims Griffin pointed to her and said, "You're a LESBIAN. All you need is a good man ... I'll volunteer my services. You won't be needing any strap-on's or vibrators with me."

She says it got worse from there, "He started to pump his hips into my face. I felt sexually assaulted and I wanted him to stop -- then I threw the drink at him to defend myself."

Fiona claims Eddie went off after that ... "He jumped off the stage and onto my table. He started grabbing everything and throwing it at me" ... including a salt and pepper shaker, she says.

She continues, "Before I could get away from him he poured a water bottle on my head and threw it at me."

Fiona isn't taking the incident lightly -- her lawyer tells TMZ, "We're seeking an apology from Eddie Griffin and compensation for the public humiliation and emotional distress. There will be a lawsuit if he doesn't make amends."

A rep for Eddie had no comment.

In case you forgot how the fight ended up ... you can re-live it (below).

Awkwaaaaard.

She's baaaack

The girl in the bottom right of the picture looks like she is a patient of Lohan's plastic surgeon Dr Duck Lips

Hey Girl Haaay

I guarantee he targeted them because they're white. The lesbian part was icing on the cake for him. What a pathetic comedian.

Bridget

Well how did Eddie know she was a lesbian? Obviously her and her girlfriend were making it known they were a couple. No matter gay or strait or which race, if you make it known you are a couple, the comedian is going to zero in on you. Probibly a hundred jokes enter their head when they see any couple. They made themselves an easy target.

whatevs

Good for her! What an a- hole.

zoe

Wow, I never realized there was still this much hate directed at lesbians until I came to this comments thread. This is 2012, people. Not a big deal.

BE

All she had to do was push him away if she felt uncomfortable. There was no need to throw a drink. That's asking for a fight. Does she not watch reality TV? A thrown drink=throwdown

TheTruth

Okay, for all of you DumbA$$ virgin comedy concert goers. It doesn't matter if you are straight, gay, lesbian, bi, or whatever. If you sit within pissing range of the comedian, you're gonna get talked about; BADLY!! If you're overweight, "ugly", dressed funny, hair funny, or obviously gay, as in this case, you are going to be the butt of a joke. Get over it.....and will you just look at the lips on Fiona? Damn, what a waste....I'm just sayin'.

PokerStar

If he had to jump off the stage to get CLOSER to her, how did he hump her face? Smells fishy to me too.

Liz

Lesbian, straight, white, black. You don't go to a comedy show and get offended. Especially to the point of throwing a drink on the performer. Everyone-EVERYONE-knows when you go to a comedy show(definitely being in the front row) you're gonna get singled out and picked on. Even if he airhumped in her direction, I seriously doubt he had his d**k in her face. Maybe close, but I would bet money that he stayed on stage. Get over it and laugh. It's supposed to be raunchy comedy. don't like it, don't sit in the front row at a raunchy show. Bottom line. Doesn't take a genius.

Jdawg

Fiona got lips !!

BW

You can take the nagger out of the hood
but you can't take hood out of the nagger.

PK

So he was air humping in front of her...he never touched her or got any where near her. If that's true, and it must be because Griffin had to jump off stage to get to her, and he didn't do that until AFTER she threw her drink on him, then she had no right to throw it in the first place. This bitch is after money. Cha! Ching!

pecos

**** eddie griffin

BellaJ

What a beautiful couple!!! I am a straight female and I would be disgusted if he treated me that way. Singling these women out for their orientation is absolutely inexcusable and I will not give one cent to Eddie for any future work that he does. I hope Fiona and Leslie know that they have support and that not everyone thinks Eddie's behavior was funny or acceptable. I wish them both the best and hope they do get an apology along with some financial compensation to send a message that behavior like Eddie's is hateful and we as a society will not tolerate hate! NOH8 live and let live <3 <3

KENNY

This guy went way too far with the humping and then to start throwing crap at a woman including a salt shaker then that is just acting like a ******.