Eddie Griffin Drink Fight

He Air-Humped My Face

... Woman Claims

7/23/2012 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0723_leslie_fiona_arrows
The woman who chucked a drink at Eddie Griffin at a recent comedy show, Tells TMZ it was an ACT OF SELF DEFENSE  ... claiming she "felt sexually assaulted" by the comedian after he pumped his crotch into her face.

Fiona Walshe -- who is a lesbian -- tells TMZ ... she and her partner Leslie were having a good time at Tommy T's Comedy Club in Pleasanton, CA last week, until Griffin singled them out due to their sexual orientation.

Fiona claims Griffin pointed to her and said, "You're a LESBIAN. All you need is a good man ... I'll volunteer my services. You won't be needing any strap-on's or vibrators with me."

She says it got worse from there, "He started to pump his hips into my face. I felt sexually assaulted and I wanted him to stop -- then I threw the drink at him to defend myself."

Fiona claims Eddie went off after that ... "He jumped off the stage and onto my table. He started grabbing everything and throwing it at me" ... including a salt and pepper shaker, she says.

She continues, "Before I could get away from him he poured a water bottle on my head and threw it at me."

Fiona isn't taking the incident lightly -- her lawyer tells TMZ, "We're seeking an apology from Eddie Griffin and compensation for the public humiliation and emotional distress. There will be a lawsuit if he doesn't make amends."

A rep for Eddie had no comment.

In case you forgot how the fight ended up ... you can re-live it (below).

Awkwaaaaard.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

tmzgirl

Stop going to comedy clubs people. You get offended very easy this days.

I don't care what you think...idiot

OH please cut it with the "P.C." crap...it's okay for a comedian to say the N-word or other equally offensive comments and you laugh but as soon as they speak on something that's near and dear all of a sudden you want to get defensive...get over yourselves...I wouldn't give an apology at all. You came to see a comedian...don't get mad when the jokes on you. get over yourselves. I bet you'll see them beggin' with their hand out now...white people smh

ME

@ I don't care what you think...idiot

I dont think it went over too well for Michael Richards when he said the N word....Blacks were OUTRAGED!!!!

K. Eliz

He has a little man complex and most likely has been kicked to the curb by more than a few women so he attacks the lesbians, typical. And I would venture to guess that you definitely would need a strap or some sexual supplementation if he was your only option for pleasure LOL

JILL

Wow, this girl is an idiot..HELLO, YOU , WENT TO SEE A COMEDY SHOW....YOURE NOT GONNA GET ****..money grubbing idiot

deeznutz562

when you go to a comedy place you are gay you should automatically know that you are gonna be on the receiving end of a few jokes....if you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen.....

Joyce

This is just hilarious. But still great to watch again carsharing

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7