Tito Jackson

I'm Backing Out

of My Siblings' Plot

7/24/2012 2:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0724_tito_jackson_articleTito Jackson is backing out of the plot to turn Katherine Jackson against the Michael Jackson Estate ... he tells TMZ he wants nothing to do with it.

Tito says, "I completely retract my signature from the July 17th letter sent to the Executors of my brother Michael's estate and repudiate all the claims made against them."

He adds, "I don't want any part of that letter whatsoever."

The letter Tito is referencing was signed by Jermaine, Janet, Rebbie and Randy ... and accused the executors of failing at their job and stressing out their mother, Katherine Jackson, so badly that she suffered a "mini-stroke."

We broke the story ... Tito's son, TJ, is preparing legal docs so he can ask a judge to become the temporary guardian of Michael's 3 kids.

We're also told Jackie is having second thoughts about the plot to overthrow the Estate.

Cujeaux

So Tito has decided which side of his bread is buttered now that his son will have temp. Guardianship. Swell. I'm happy for him.

LadyN

The plot thickens... Is Tito being sincere or just looking out for himself because his son may get guardianship? It must be so scary to not be able to trust ANYONE in your life. I feel for MJ's kids. And I really hope that Tito is being sincere...

Meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is the bad guy is this plot? Michael gave his mother his estate and kids. If she is not looking out for their best interest then I hope the courts protect this kids money. The VUTURES are circling.
Of Course Tito is changing his mind, his son is trying to get custody.
Leave Michaels Money and Kids alone. GET JOBS. All but two of you made it in the music industry. And yeah, what is JANET THININKING. What has happened to her over the years?
Just making bad decisions.

Honeys Booboo

Tito has grown into a fine looking Pimp, like his dad.

some guy

Any chance the entire Jackson brood could moonwalk off a short pier into shark-infested waters?

Flying Blind

He's out now that his son may get his hands on some of the money. The old trickle up theroy or is that the trickle down ..... oh well you know.

Toilethead

That family belongs in a trailer court.

Marie UK

So, Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebbie and Janet all signed the letter. TMZ say that Tito and Jackie (he's been a bit quiet about it all) don't want any part of the plot anymore. That only leaves LaToya (wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her) and Marlon, the only sibling that seems to not be a bad one. Could he not take care of them?

Robin

I think these kids should be taken away from the whole family and have a guardian who has NO stake in the money. Grandma Jackson is too old for this crap. I think we all know now why Michael was estranged from these money grubbing idiots!

Honeys Booboo

Tito added, "Better not be holdin' out on my money."

Tee

Of course he's backing out, his son just might be grabbing that $70,000 per month gold ring.

Annoyed

I hope he is being sincere and has come to his senses. Someone needs to go get KJ to tell her what is really going on.

SNAFU

When will these people just go away?

just thinking

tj is part of the 3 year deal,Michael put in his will if something happens to his kids his 3 nephews Titos sons will get everything,re read his will

cancelledaccount

Too little. Too late. Can Katherine as guardian and get a restraining order against all of them to keep them away from the 3 kids.