Tito Jackson

I'm Backing Out

of My Siblings' Plot

7/24/2012 2:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0724_tito_jackson_articleTito Jackson is backing out of the plot to turn Katherine Jackson against the Michael Jackson Estate ... he tells TMZ he wants nothing to do with it.

Tito says, "I completely retract my signature from the July 17th letter sent to the Executors of my brother Michael's estate and repudiate all the claims made against them."

He adds, "I don't want any part of that letter whatsoever."

The letter Tito is referencing was signed by Jermaine, Janet, Rebbie and Randy ... and accused the executors of failing at their job and stressing out their mother, Katherine Jackson, so badly that she suffered a "mini-stroke."

We broke the story ... Tito's son, TJ, is preparing legal docs so he can ask a judge to become the temporary guardian of Michael's 3 kids.

We're also told Jackie is having second thoughts about the plot to overthrow the Estate.

melody

Every Jackson is playing a role.
They’re discussing legal action against the executors of The MJ Estate, and they want to become Katherine’s conservator.
Those greedy Jackson’s are in Arizona having Katherine declared incompetent

MiMi

Jackson Drama: Marlon Breaks Down in Interview

The Insider's Kevin Frazier sat down with three of Michael Jackson's siblings to discuss the latest family drama involving Jackson matriarch Katherine Jackson and the pop star's three children.

July 23, 2012
Ochocinco Takes Johnson BackJuly 23, 2012
Spice Girls to Reunite for Olympic CeremonyJuly 20, 2012
What The?! Best Of the Week AwardsJuly 20, 2012
5 Things You Don't Know About Taissa FarmigaJuly 20, 2012
The Boys of SummerJuly 20, 2012
Celebs Who Support Marijuana LegalizationWhen asked about the current whereabouts of his mother, Marlon Jackson said the recent explanation given by authorities is not adequate. "That's not good enough for me," he said. Last weekend, a relative reported that Katherine Jackson was missing and was cut off from contact with Michael's children. Authorities eventually made contact with Katherine, who was staying with family members in Arizona, and they verified that she was safe.

"All I know is there's somebody who made the decision that my mother cannot talk to me, and whoever that person is, they've got to answer to me," Marlon told Kevin, without specifying individuals involved. "Because I'm going to see my mother and I'm going to bring her home."

RELATED: Paris Jackson Tweets Father's Day Pic

At that point, Marlon appears to get emotional before getting up and walking out of the interview and stating, "I'm going to get to the bottom of this, I am."

The incident comes just days after a relative reported that Katherine Jackson was missing and was cut off from contact with Michael's children. Authorities eventually made contact with Katherine, who was staying with family members in Arizona, and they verified that she was safe.

Keep checking back to TheInsider.com and watch The Insider for more of Kevin's interview with Marlon, Tito and Jackie.

Italia

I don't know who the Jacksons think they are. They're nobody since MJ died and they have absolutely no influence over NONE of MJ's money, not a cent! But they write a letter to the folks who DO have the money and think all they have to say is "You're fired" and the attorneys turn everything over to them, even though MJ left them NOTHING! They gotta be nuts!

mj fan forever

All of a sudden now Tito is "out"?!! This just because his son is trying to get Michael's chidlren custody!!! I don't trust any of them so much less of one who signed that letter!!!

tamara

I have so much respect for Paris being able to stand up for herself, Prince and Blanket. If Janet really did slap Paris...big mistake, not to mention child abuse.

Flying Blind

Al Sharpton has proof that Michael Jackson was with Johnny Cochran and him in NYC the day the Will says Michael signed on the dotted line. I'd say the Jackson's have a stong case that could hold up in court. I'd like to hear from Jason, not Harvey.

FreeWill

I wonder where is Latoya Jackson in all this, apparently she is the decent one! Who would've thought of that? Money is poison and a lot of money is even more poison. By the way Paris Jackson has a lot of character for a girl that age, good for her.

hmm

wtf is now going on with paris twitter. She posted: " 'family' they said"...and then deleted it about 1.2 hr later..then wrote "mjfam is my fam..love you"...but its not sincere...

she was being sarcastic the first time-- now a few min later this?? hope it was screen capped what she wrote first

Joi

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Tito bowed out so his son can have a better chance at guardianship. No court would grant it if his father is battling the estate.

I'm still hesitant about anyone Jackson being a guardian to the children. According to reports, the children seem for it. If he can show that he's independent and hasn't been mooching off the family fortune, then I say give him a chance -- at least temporarily.

Majestik

So, Marlon has spoken out in an interview YESTERDAY.
Paging Latoya Jackson, we're ready for your closeup and INSANE RAMBLINGS.
Will she show up to court repping herself and petition the court for the guardianship now?
These kids would be better off if Bubbles The Chimp petitioned the court. Lifetime supply of bananas as payment and the kids would be raised in a better environment.

Flying Blind

The executors could be going to jail for falsifying a legal do***ent if Al Sharpton is correct. I have no reason to doubt Al since others will verify they were in NYC not LA.

It's the cover-up that gets them everytime.

BlueBelleh

Tito, you ain't fooling nobody.

tamara

Time to contest the Will has expired. They can't touch it.
They're just trying to get Katherine to get more money NOW ASAP from the Estate while she's still alive...so that those useless brothers can get more $$ from Katherine when she dies.
Quite a plan but it won't work. What a bunch of morons.

Cheetara

The lawyer should skip the country with whatever $$$ he has left and assume a new identity. This will teach all of them to be greedy pigs.

Throwback kid

What about Debbie Rowe? Does she have any concern at all for her kids welfare or were they strictly a fat paycheck for her from MJ. It's like these 3 kids are on their own, there is no one looking out for them, the whole family is just grabbing after MJ's money. If the Jackson family love money so much, why don't they go out and get real jobs? None of them actually work