Tito Jackson

I'm Backing Out

of My Siblings' Plot

7/24/2012 2:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0724_tito_jackson_articleTito Jackson is backing out of the plot to turn Katherine Jackson against the Michael Jackson Estate ... he tells TMZ he wants nothing to do with it.

Tito says, "I completely retract my signature from the July 17th letter sent to the Executors of my brother Michael's estate and repudiate all the claims made against them."

He adds, "I don't want any part of that letter whatsoever."

The letter Tito is referencing was signed by Jermaine, Janet, Rebbie and Randy ... and accused the executors of failing at their job and stressing out their mother, Katherine Jackson, so badly that she suffered a "mini-stroke."

We broke the story ... Tito's son, TJ, is preparing legal docs so he can ask a judge to become the temporary guardian of Michael's 3 kids.

We're also told Jackie is having second thoughts about the plot to overthrow the Estate.

Awayrenee

Where's Latoya? Is she missing too? ....shame on these ppl....I think something has happened to Catherine too. No way would she go without talkin to those kids. And that pic in AZ no proof of when....the world is watching u idiots. Get a job!

Flying Blind

Now if pans out Michael didn't sign the Will and was in NYC, not LA and the executors forged his name. Tito will be doing Romney, I mean reverse and resign on the letter.
Hey, I just lioke a good case not scripted TV.

liquid kitty

My name is Liquid Kitty Jackson and I demand custody of my niece and nephews (just the rich ones).

Jen

Translation - looks like my kid has a better shotat the cash than my siblings so I'm switching allegiance. Got to follow the cash!

melody

Look at the hand these poor kids were dealt. It’s never going to stop.
Jackson leaches keep multiplying, and their army is growing. I pray for them

Flying Blind

Fraud on the court occurs when the judicial machinery itself has been tainted, such as when an attorney, who is an officer of the court, is involved in the perpetration of a fraud or makes material misrepresentations to the court. Fraud upon the court makes void the orders and judgments of that court.

Flying Blind

gone for the night, golf all day tomorrow, be back for tmz live enjoy and hate.

CloBird

Jackie did not sign that anti-estate letter; neither did Marlon. And, surprisingly, La Toya did not sign that letter. The real instigators are Jermaine and Randy.Jermaine and Randy have been after Michael's money for years.Randy tried to take control of Michael's estate during the Arvizo trial but Michael quickly put and end to that. And both of those men have been after Michael's money since the will was released. They just can't accept the fact that Michael did not leave them a dime. They also can't accept the fact that Branca and Mc Clain are earning every single penny of the 10% commission they signed for when they became executors of the estate. Their law firm has been working endlessly to clear Michael's debts and earn the estate money by making deal after money-making deal...Michael's debts will be paid out by the end of this year...did Randy do this? How about Jermaine? No, these two guys just whine that they aren't part of the will.

The Neko Nation

Feel bad for the children. First they have to be involved with a disgusting family who are nothing more than leeches. It's bad enough their father was a drug addicted pedophile.

Yolie

The Jackson's need to stop acting foolish.... They are embarassing themselves, that was Michael's hard earned money, not THEIRS. That girl, Paris, should keep her family business private and not blast it all over the world via social media. Have more respect for her family name... If she wants to see her grandmother like she claims she does, let them take her to her.. Stop the nonesense.....
Dang......

bap

Love Paris Jackson.....the girl takes no crap. You and your brothers hang in there!!!

i said no dammit

do they really think people can't see thru this..its clearly all about the money. they stayed far away when mj owed all that money. now that the estate has paid off all his debt and its in the green again here comes the blood suckers. bastids!

Tyler

There MUST have been something in the will that takes care of the custody if the mother dies or whatever else happens.

Sassy

So Rebbie, whom Katherine is with in Arizona, also signed this letter? All a mess. It's so hard to follow this story!

Sassy

To me, Janet is the sibling with the most money, behind Michael Jackson. I don't think she's after money. She may have been convinced by the others that there really was illegal stuff being done with Michael's estate.