MJ KIDS

TJ NOW TEMP GUARDIAN

KATHERINE OUT

7/25/2012 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0725_jackson_01
Katherine Jackson has been temporarily stripped of her guardianship over Michael Jackson's 3 kids, and an L.A. judge just appointed Tito Jackson's son TJ to become the temporary guardian.

And there's more ... Judge Mitch Beckloff advised TJ and his lawyer, Charles Shultz, to seek a permanent guardianship, after hearing stories that Katherine may have been held against her will "from third parties."  Translation -- Randy, Janet, Jermaine and Rebbie.

Before handing down the ruling, TJ's lawyer told the judge TJ got a strange phone call from Katherine yesterday.  TJ said, "I've never heard my grandmother talk like that."  TJ added, "She wasn't sharp.  The pauses, choice of vocabulary ... she has not used certain phrases like that before."  TJ thought she was talking in code.  TJ choked up as he addressed the court.

TMZ broke the story that TJ would make this move -- a move supported by Paris, Prince, and Blanket, as well as the Michael Jackson Estate.

The judge said Katherine was not suspended for wrongdoing, but that she was prevented from doing her guardianship by the third parties who are clearly Randy, Janet, Jermaine and Rebbie.

0725_jackson_doc_launch_2
Katherine's lawyer, Sandra Ribera, added that she (Sandra) has been to the house several times recently and believes Katherine has been held against her will.

Katherine's lawyer, Perry Sanders, says he would vigorously oppose any move to permanently strip Katherine of her guardianship duties.

Perry also says ... when Katherine returns to L.A., he will  file a motion to reinstate her as guardian.

0725_mj_kids_footer_v2

Dr.Conrad Murray

I'm telling you,I can help the entire family,
Just let me OUT!

Laughing Regards:
Dr.Robert Conrad Murray.

rosemarie lopez

Just sad to see how its turning out for the kids. Come on He left his wishes for the kids and his estate. Gosh, even in death his family wants all the his money. So they say the will was fake? What was fake the estate part only right. No, the way it now is right.

Murph

Even though TMZ fed live coverage outside the courthouse after the hearing, apparently they didn't listen carefully when Ms. Jackson's attorney stated that every tiny, little thing that happens in this family is subject to a media storm and not always reported correctly, etc. Kind of like when TMZ said Janet slapped Paris and then Paris said on twitter that it didn't happen.

bka62223

U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E !!!! The estate has done phenomenal, so I can't see where there would be any indication of mismanagement. Damn, this is nothing more than a bunch of money hungry, never-do-well, leaching brothers wanting to get their hands on Michael's money. Sooooo, time to put Moms out to pasture. So very sad and I'm sure heart breaking for her!!! I'm totally shocked that Janet has been a willing participant in this escapade. From what I see, Mrs. Jackson hasn't squandered Michael's money and she's managed to hold the family together. My guess is that this all started when she booted the free-loading ex- daughter in law / wife out of the house. I'm sure the rest of these gypsies started looking around and asking who could be next.... meeeee???? I just cannot believe that a judge would go along with this. Ya gotta believe that Michael never would have wanted it. Again, I've lost a lot of admiration for Janet. A sad state of affairs. Good luck Mrs. Jackson. Now we'll just watch as Michael's money hungry siblings & children self-destruct!!!

gamepro

hopefully tj gets it and the kids have a happier life from now on

ERP

where are the biological mothers?

Wellington

Why have the lawyer fly to AZ then tell him it's not a good idea for him to see her because it would upset her. It makes no sense. Who's making these decisions? Even the lawyer who was trying to be tactful said he was frustrated--i.e. pissed. How can he possibly address her condition if he hasn't talked to her?

LIFE

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering why we haven't heard from Joe Jackson? Could he possibly be behind all the drama. I really hope not. But this is a perfect example of what Michael must have endured. This is a mess. It makes no since at all that Mrs Jackson would not tell her grandchildren that she is caretaker of where she was going. There is definitely something wrong. In honor of Michael they need to fix this.

karen

At 81 taking care of 3 teens maybe too much.

seamus

MJ was trying to raise his kids differently than the way he was raised, but his greedy ugly siblings just want to drag their mother and MJ's children down to their level.Their level is so low I can't even think of a word to use any help?

cjkeller

Didn't Katherine's attorney say that the spa was a no-phone zone? No cell phones and no phones in her room... so how did she call TJ yesterday?

Leah

Good! She is 82, in AZ she wasn't even playing UNO, just sitting at the table. I think her kids, especially Randy, Rebie and Jermaine are taking advantage of her. And no MJ's kid did not know where she was that is why Paris tweeted the 866 #.

jabby

I'm surprised that we haven't heard from Joe Jackson. Did they finally kill him and bury him in the backyard?

Flying Blind

Just because they said she left AZ and heading to CA doesn't mean the compass was set to West.

LIFE