James Holmes

Possible Prostitute Connection

7/25/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0723_james_holmes_tmz
TMZ has obtained information which may show Colorado shooter James Holmes was involved with multiple prostitutes in the months before the movie theater attack.

Holmes was no stranger to sex web sites ... and sources tell us he also frequented a message board where potential johns posted reviews for hookers in the Colorado area.

We found the message board ... and discovered several posts written under James' supposed screen name ... in which he details multiple sexual encounters with different prostitutes.

TMZ spoke to three of the women Holmes supposedly reviewed. Hooker #1 told us she meets with lots of men and couldn't confirm she ever did business with James.

Hooker #2 said Holmes "looked very familiar" but couldn't say for certain if he was a client.

But Hooker #3 was POSITIVE she had met up with Holmes ... not once, but twice ... as recently as August 2011.

The woman, who goes by the name "Tiffany" -- tells TMZ ... "I had no issues with him … he was really nice.”

She added, "He felt bad that I wasn’t getting more customers while in Colorado, so he called a few days later and we met up again.”

We called Holmes' legal team -- but they declined to comment.

Miss Red

I never want to see his face. Lock him up and throw away the key. My energy and prayers go to the victims and their families.

Jackie

So TMZ are you trying to make him a celebrity?...Enough with this f!ckin piss of tool.

ufcbabe

Not quite sure what the point of this story is. Okay he was like thousands of other men that crave the attention of a woman he just paid for it. Umm okay hope there not going for the insane direction because I'm sure if he was truly insane he wouldn't be wanting people around.

Steinberg

this kid is ****in disturbing.

realitychecker

What makes you think James is an Incoherentmess, Harvey?

Carolyn

Please stop with the grasping. I HIGHLY doubt this story is true. Everyone's a "source," huh? I don't even buy that James set up the Adult FF profile. Something VERY shady about this whole thing.

Carolyn

Wow, really grasping, don't you think? I know I always believe stories with anonymous "sources" and "hooker" claims. Not buying any of this, and not buying that it was James who made the Adult FF account. This whole case is shady.

JMP

Oh! As recently as August 2011, that's just around the corner... WHY is this "story" relevant? Kepp doing what you're supposed to. CELEBRITY GOSSIP.

bunny

Yeah, he felt bad the prostitute wasn't getting any work and no woman in her right mind would sleep with him for free.

Glenn

So, what's your point?

oink

So now we know he Wasn't a Virgin. WOW

Katy

Why does this even matter?

victory

I doubt anyone cares if this ugly boy paid for prostitutes.

gan

well......his life is realy a joke

Chris1791

"Possible Prostitute Connection"

P O S S I B L E ? Anything is possible.

Report things that actually happeded.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments