'Fringe' Star John Noble

Suffering from

'Sleeping Disorder'

7/25/2012 4:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0725_john_noble_finge_tmz_wide
John Noble -- star of the FOX show "Fringe" -- is suffering from a sleeping disorder which has affected the production of the show ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the production tell TMZ ... 63 year old Noble has "not been sleeping well" and it's taken a toll on the production of the show.

We're told ... earlier this week, producers decided to halt production on the show  for 2 weeks so John could get treatment for his condition. Production is currently scheduled to resume on August 7.

Karen b

Best wishes
I suffer from chronic insomnia,runs in the family. Tried ambien and lunesta but they result in mAjor sleepwalking. So sorry for him, unless you can't sleep,you can't understand the living hell after 4 day

Virtual Insanity

Sleep disorder. I like it. I'll put that right behind exhaustion as excuses my boss will fire me over.

jb

63??????? I love him, but he looks at least 83! (sorry)

femonanon

hope it's not hypersomnia, that's what I have

Mr Pibb

Dunno what's really going on, but I saw him that Sunday at Comic Con for his panel and he looked **** tired.

Dr.Conrad Murray

I can help you with that.

Regards
Dr.Robert Conrad Murray.

lee

Sounds like a Fringe episode

Kali

Oh Walter from Fringe smoke the green leaves and all of that insomnia stuff will go away.

EastCoastChopper

I doubt the FOX health coverage would allow a cannabis therapy...Too bad.

Sharon

I have suffered from horrible insomnia for about 6 years now and it's very difficult to focus and get things done when you are so sleep deprived so I completely understand and can relate.

CHANYE

I Just Love The Sound Of His Voice & now you can see & hear more of him at The Science channel in his Own Show. It's called * Dark Matters, Twisted But True*

KC

Fantastic actor! Don't go the sleeping pill route- it will really screw you up. Lots of supplements can help especially magnesium, theanine and passion flower.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2