Kristen Stewart

Up Side to Cheating

On Robert Pattinson?

7/25/2012 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

072512_kristin_still
Kristen Stewart just stabbed Robert Pattinson in the heart by admitting she cheated on him -- but there is a silver lining ... for Rob, not Kristen. She's pretty much screwed.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Joanne

She's only 22... should take some time to look around...

who-me

Hey Kristen make that one face, good job.

News Flash

She sucked the blood right out of him.

femonanon

I'd cheat, I think he's fugly

tootheache

TMZ soap opera

qtπ

Who-me is right. Kristen can't act and Rob looks like he smells. What a beautiful couple.

tootheache

young people cheat
old people cheat
everyone cheats
at least once, no big thing
normal as fuq

most of TMZ comment section misfits have nit cheated because they are too dull physically and mentally to even be able to do so

Aka-Anyone

The trust has been broken and the relationship is most likely spoiled. Once something is spoiled it can never be back to fresh. If she really respected Rob how could she cheat on him. Everyone deserves to be with someone who respects them.

Polly

She's 22. He's 26. Chances are the relationship will eventually dissolve anyhow - especially when one keeps getting acting jobs and the other's career grows stagnant.

Carl

I think the relationship was fake to start with. Studios have been getting stars to pair up since the early days of cinema since they know it helps sell tickets.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Doesn't matter... she got the part.

Aitch

I'm guessing people are freaking due to the photos. It's not the first affair we've heard of by Married people in Hollywood. that's what these type of websites are based on. Thank KStew--she's your bread and butter.

Mary

The upside? That some other guy actually wants you! I am not a twilight fan (can't help but to think it's more of a comedy) so I don't care what fans think about the fake relationship that was real (OMG so awesome!) but then falls apart because she has no morals. I mean, this girl can't act, has average looks with no real maturity and yet at least two guys and a bunch of teen boys want her. Congrats?

KnightWing

Why is she screwed? The girl is only 22 if Pattinson thought that at their age they were going to stay together with out issue he's a fool.

He'll either stay with her and work it out until Twitlight is finally over or he'll dump her and get another hot Hollywood actress. If they break up she'll move on date hot Hollywood guys and be fine.

ekstasis

I hope they work it out... they look gruesome together,

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments