Kristen Stewart

For Cheating on Rob

7/25/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_tmz_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson

update_bar
11:04 AM PT --
Philandering director Rupert Sanders has also released a statement ... saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

Wife-betrayer Sanders adds, "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

0314_divider_graphic

Kristen Stewart
just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness ... after cheating on Rob Pattinson with the 41-year-old married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Kristen publicly confessed to the affair moments ago, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

She added, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

News broke yesterday about the tryst between Kristen and director Rupert Sanders after photographs surfaced of the two getting extremely close recently.

Sanders has two children with his wife. So far, no word from Rob.

0726_rob_footer

Zip

@Sam Sunshine: It is not just American women, but women worldwide, that are being exposed to the American culture. Women these days, across the board, are being active sleep-arounds. I'm a shy guy, and several times recently, I have noticed women flirting with me while they were out with their boyfriends? That is just tacky and nasty. Most men that I know these days, are very loyal to their women--happily, counter to stereo-types of men, but due to the economic crisis, these men, many, have lost their relationships with the women they were with, who dumped them because they were having income or job problems. With people living longer, birth-control, and women being preferred hires by companies/organizations, and even them starting to get equal pay for jobs, it is making marriage, and any long-term romantic relationships, obsolete, as women are showing an unwillingness to commit. I'll tell you, the Internet with all the social media networks, and hook-up dating and sex-sites, it has made things 100 times worse!!! Women are easily influenced by any man who claims that he has money, power, fame, or is going to change their lives in any significant way--most being frauds and sexual predators. This usually leads to the man charming them with a vacation or two, a few nice dinners on the town, or even a job offer...and it all tends to end very fast after that online predator gets what he wants, and that is sex from their duped target, who is usually trying to dupe them for money, and or, a luxury lifestyle or career advancement. Now, if you are involved with such a woman who is an easy dupe, you could be exposed to deadly STDs...at worse, and if not, there is the psychological and spiritual damage that you suffer at the hands of some chick who said that she loved you, but whom obviously was laughing right in front of your very face. Well, this is how people end up on the 6 O'clock news. My neighbor just committed suicide over his wife cheating on him and leaving him for another man, and taking their children. This stuff is rampant and sick. They guy just took every hit, and never fought back, never stood-up for himself, and now he is dead...another victim of the bad economy, and someone who used him as a stepping-stone. Really perverse stuff, and I don't think she feels even a bit bad about it, as she hasn't even cared to come by to even leave a flower, or to go to his memorial!!! This all just happened within a turn of maybe 8 months? If you don't love someone, don't lie to them, don't manipulate them, and don't cheat on them, just say goodbye as kindly as you said hello when you first met them...and entered the relationship...and live your life as you wish, but with all knowing that you did it with honor and integrity. In life, when all is said and done, that is all you have in the end--absent that, you have nothing in-terms of character. There was a time when all I wanted...was to get get married--most of my life, and to be loyal...take care of the woman that I love, and have lots of kids, but now, it all seems like fool's gold. I am not going there anymore--people are just messed-up these days, or perhaps they always were, and I just didn't know it? But now, thanks to a few girls messing me over recently, I do. It is a real shame!

As for this director, he is just a dog. Again, nothing but a predator using his position for sex. In regard to men who cheat, I think they are s***, so I give them no quarter, but in regard to Stewart, she had a choice. She has all the money she needs, all the access in this industry, she has the star spotlight...worldwide, so there was no need for this in-terms of desperation for career advancement or a need to eat, or pay the bills--no, this was all about selfishness. The word sociopath is written all over this, and people who tend to be drug users and drinkers, are typically sociopaths. Now, I think we all know about her reported drug use, don't we? No wonder the writer of 50 Shades of Grey called Stewart inappropriate for the lead role and a weirdo. What does she know, that we don't know about Stewart's personal life?

Zip

cobrazombie

So when is the sex tape being "leaked"?

blamko

Really cruel to his wife. How is she supposed to compete with a 22-year old that's ranked #15 in Maxim's Top 100 most beautiful people?

She could have had anyone in the world and she chose a 40-year old man (that's not John Hamm)?

99% her fault.

If she hadn't appreciated him for who he was, she would have fooled him a long time ago into getting something out of him, She could have, years ago, as he proposed. Ages ago. She never did.

Mels

Oh puhleaze, this is all about publicity. They're trying to keep their names in the public consciousness.

Cheetara

Yeah she made a mistake BUT who took marriage vows, Rupert of Kristin?
Even if she dangled it under his nose, he didn't have to smell it.
He is way more guilty in this matter than she is.

cobrazombie

I guess Chris Hemsworth wasn't interested.

Xoxo

To all you MORONS who insist that Miss Stewart doesn't owe his wife an apology, just remember IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO!! Sure, the man was a douchebag for betraying his wife and kids but Kristen knew very well what she was doing too!! I'm guessing you guys don't think the director owes Rob an apology, right?? It's amazing how stupid people are..

I am Spartacus

what's the appeal in her? She's got no curves, pale skin, mediocre face (made worse by her miserable facial expressions), she can't act for s**t.

She's a huge pothead which is cool if she's your buddy but not when she takes care of her appearance as if she was a homeless person.

christopher

a little confused.......

all anyone has referred to is a "momentary indiscretion". ie. they start making out and get caught.

Has anyone actually accused them or have they admitted to an actual affair? (translation: sex). ongoing or not.

SamiCorea

I hope Rob knows that there are plenty of more fish in the sea..... Particularly, fish who can actually make more than one facial expression and don't embarrass you in front of millions of people worldwide by sleeping with a movie director old enough to be their father..... Just saying.

Feeniegal

It was just one of those movie romances. It lasted 4-5 years. The movies have wrapped..so is the relationship. Move on..love on

furious cupcakes

I can't believe they BOTH released statements admitting to this, are they NUTS?!!! They're going to get so much **** for this forever. This is crazy!

Wow ...

Is it possible this is a publicity stunt for the movie?