Kristen Stewart

For Cheating on Rob

7/25/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_tmz_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson

update_bar
11:04 AM PT --
Philandering director Rupert Sanders has also released a statement ... saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

Wife-betrayer Sanders adds, "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

0314_divider_graphic

Kristen Stewart
just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness ... after cheating on Rob Pattinson with the 41-year-old married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Kristen publicly confessed to the affair moments ago, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

She added, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

News broke yesterday about the tryst between Kristen and director Rupert Sanders after photographs surfaced of the two getting extremely close recently.

Sanders has two children with his wife. So far, no word from Rob.

0726_rob_footer

noone

She should have talked to Robert in private first then made a statement. She has only made things worse for herself. The only people I feel sorry for is Robert,Rupers wife and children

ambo

If she was going to cheat with anyone on that set...Chris Hemsworth would have been so much more understandable!

Misty

"I'm so sorry I got caught being a whore!"

Bubbie

Blah , Blah I'm So Sorry, Blah Blah WHORE!!!!!!

Victoria

i can't believe she did this, she had the best man she could possibly dream about, and she totally blew it up, not only for her but for sanders family, common! kristen he had a wife, and 2 kids!! and you, a great relationship... SO SAD! :(

Victoria

i cant believe this, kristen had the best man she could possibly dream about! and she blew everything up, not only for her, but for Sanders family, common! he had a WIFE and 2 KIDS! im so sad... Poor Rob! :(

jokerchick

...plus isn't this androgynous wh0re A-Sexual? Rob needs to kick her in the nuts and move on

OldNorseBruin

The WIFE should make like a GOOD AMERICAN & take a LOUISVILLE SLUGGER to her cheatin' hub's head!

Tensa

Well that has put an end to a twilight saga lol

tired of celeb gold diggers

Well Rob, seriously man you should of been hittin that a$$$ until she had enough. After this, she would not even look at another man. Layin down some pipe is all you need to do. She is 20 something years old with some energy. Mac up man!!

whocares

Once a lesbian, always a lesbian. I swear she is.

CaliGirl15

I hope that directors wife beats her a**... as well as rob leaves her stupid a** and go finds himself a real woman who has personality and class.

Jemima

Kristen you are my role model til now you are a snak . you a robert we perfect together umtil you thought in the stupid head of yours that you need an

Flick

Why are people focusing on Kristen, there was another person that cheated Rupert Sanders and he's MARRIED. I'm not saying what they did was ok but he was in a position of power and way older then her, he should have known better. At least she is stepping up

wowsa67

It's funny, everyone is calling her a HO and that she needs to apologize to his kids but HE is the one that effed her and messed up his marriage, it takes two to tango.