Kristen Stewart

For Cheating on Rob

7/25/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_tmz_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson

update_bar
11:04 AM PT --
Philandering director Rupert Sanders has also released a statement ... saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

Wife-betrayer Sanders adds, "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

0314_divider_graphic

Kristen Stewart
just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness ... after cheating on Rob Pattinson with the 41-year-old married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Kristen publicly confessed to the affair moments ago, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

She added, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

News broke yesterday about the tryst between Kristen and director Rupert Sanders after photographs surfaced of the two getting extremely close recently.

Sanders has two children with his wife. So far, no word from Rob.

0726_rob_footer

Wade

She is a whore and was not sorry while she taking the meat pickle of another man

eve

c mon she was trying to get more movie roles by sleeping with the director she doesn't care if she breaks rob heart or even the marriage of rossi shes stupid and even if she says shes sorry i dont think Rob will get back with her she humiliated him one word for her W***E

mommaof 4

Where r these supposed pictures of this affair...no one seems to have anything.

Erika

What a deceitful little skank and the husband is a deceitful two timing fool...they deserve each other and hope her b/f is gone for good and hope his wife and kids leave the loser...

tigress

Wow, how could anyone cheat on Rob with a married man older than her father. Stewart looks like the producers wife. They could be twins.
Call me Rob I would never cheat on you. :-)

BABS

WHERE ARE THE PICS????

ThomasE

Kristen can’t get enough dick. I hope she gets a big black man with a 20inch dick to finish her off cos two white guys aint enough!

theflyonthewall

Ahhh, K-Stew probably got her role via the 'casting couch' method.

BellaDonna

1. She apologized only because she was caught. Had those pictures never been taken she never would have apologized. She would have continued on cheating. I mean really, how many cheaters admit without being caught?

2. This was NOT a one time deal. You don't get a phone call on the spur of the moment and decide to hook up with someone unless you've been with them before.

3. Rob should dump her pronto. No matter how much he loves her there is no way he will ever be able to trust her again so the relationship could never survive.

4. She won't be nearly as popular anymore with out Rob on her arm. Her career will suffer. I think Rob was clearly the more popular person in this relationship and the only reason she has gotten so much attention at all was because of the Twilight movies and because she was dating one of the hottest men on the planet. (Frankly her project choices totally turn me off.) Without both those things I think she will be fading into the background very soon.
5. She's just a flat out moron, who obviously didn't know a good thing when she had it.

DMOORE

She's an idiot- hes just got a case of old man fever and took that nasty hoe cuz it was there

Tray

disgusting!!! She can't act anyway

karma

Rob did the same thing to his ex Nikki Reed w/Kristen? Nikki really loved him and had to endure working w/him and Kristen through two more twilight movies b4 moving on and finding "love" again. So what comes around goes around. The winner in this saga is Nikki Reed!!! You go girl!

ecosurfaces

Moron. She deserves everything she gets and that moron she cheated with. He didn't look too sorry when he was seen in the pics making out with her. Loser.

Emma

please get back together,Rob and Kristen are the perfect couple and i really like them so please get back together.

Dj_Sisko

I'm not condoning their behavior, but one must admit that Rob Pattinson looks to be at very least half a ***. I'm not saying he's totally gay, but I'd wager he's licked a pee pee slit at some point in his life. Also, do we know anything about Rupert Sander's wife? I mean, she's probably a bitch and deserved this. Truth be told, if a woman takes care of her man, he won't stray.