Kristen Stewart

For Cheating on Rob

7/25/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_tmz_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson

update_bar
11:04 AM PT --
Philandering director Rupert Sanders has also released a statement ... saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

Wife-betrayer Sanders adds, "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

0314_divider_graphic

Kristen Stewart
just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness ... after cheating on Rob Pattinson with the 41-year-old married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Kristen publicly confessed to the affair moments ago, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

She added, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

News broke yesterday about the tryst between Kristen and director Rupert Sanders after photographs surfaced of the two getting extremely close recently.

Sanders has two children with his wife. So far, no word from Rob.

0726_rob_footer

Bubbles The Chimp

I wonder if she like chimps. I would let her stroke my cymbals all day.

Brenda Kay

She can't get true validation as an actress, so she has to find it somewhere, some other way. But when all you do is think about your own agenda, people get hurt. Open your eyes, girl, and see the damage you've done to a boyfriend, a wife, and 2 children. Quit whining about yourself!!

Storm

Wait..she is sorry she got caught or cheated? I agree with another post, she should be apologizing to the man's children...innocent victims. Hope Robert Patterson moves on, can do much better than this sleaze.

JP

How about an apology to Mrs Sanders and the 2 kids you selfish little bitch.

beachkid

Forget it. I went and divorced my wife when she left me for a co-worker at work.

capitanne

Now we know why dull, untalented, plain Kristen has an acting career, she does the director. Nice of her to apologize to the wife. What a slut and frankly Robert Pattison maybe the ugliest heartthrob ever. He is dirty and looks like he ran into a brick wall at 100 mph.

NYCstateofmind

This sounds like someone's publicist is working over time! Where is the apology to Sanders' wife and children? All I see is her saving face for the sake of whatever she has been trying to pass off as her "relationship" If she was involved w/ Rob (which I don't believe for a sec) and they were truly in love, she would not have cheated in the first place.

Cherry

Umm wth??? Well I never liked her nor RobPatt but this so-called public apology is total BS! Maybe it's a little bit acceptable if she cheated to a "single" man but to a "married" man? Seriously??? She should totally apologize to that man's family too..

I now understand why someone so lacking in acting talent, was/is employed as an actress. I could barely tolerate sitting through Twilight and only remained in the theater as I promised my daughter I would take her after she read the book.

Lesly Cole

Video please? don't believe this article one bit.

Fat Mike

Why is he with her anyway? She's such a sour-faced bitch. Imagine waking up next to that every day for the rest of your life.

Courtney

I hope the wife cleans him out

linus1111

You know maybe it isn't Kstew's fault. Since she is slackjawed perhaps her mouth was open and the dude's dick just happened to slip in? Surely there is a logical explanation for this.

wtf

This hoe is gay. R Pat is probably too. This is a fake statement and anyone who believes it is a complete moron.

Bellaca

Her 15 minutes are up. The director's disgusting.