Kristen Stewart

For Cheating on Rob

7/25/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_tmz_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson

update_bar
11:04 AM PT --
Philandering director Rupert Sanders has also released a statement ... saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

Wife-betrayer Sanders adds, "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

0314_divider_graphic

Kristen Stewart
just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness ... after cheating on Rob Pattinson with the 41-year-old married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Kristen publicly confessed to the affair moments ago, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

She added, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

News broke yesterday about the tryst between Kristen and director Rupert Sanders after photographs surfaced of the two getting extremely close recently.

Sanders has two children with his wife. So far, no word from Rob.

0726_rob_footer

gamepro

wow we will soon hear that rob and her split up and why would she do that for. i guess we will never know the true reason. heres one saying once you cheat you can't be trusted again

frankGawd4Eva

Is it cheating when your husband may be a closet homosexual?

maria

I always said you looked like a skank, now you really are one. The ones you should be apologizing to are his wife and two children, you gross piece of garbage. No one would care if you ruined your owned life by you ruined a innocent families life.

marsin

So that's how they still get the good parts in Hollywood. Dirrrty Hollywood!

Fitzie

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves at R Pats*

rick

So maybe this will be the end of their fake relationship....

shewentwhoa

Yawwwwnnn.......... NEXT!

Sashatree

RUN ROBERT RUN! She's obviously NOT worthy of being your wife or the mother of your children. And that married guy is a POS too!

GGG

Ooooooohh! Guuuuuurrrl! lol this is so funny! haha

Kristin

She's only sorry she got caught.

Mars

Isn't having sex with your director somewhat like having sex with your therapist?
This reminds me of that
Alanis Morrissette song Hands Clean...

happypat35

Wow, wonder what Rob will do, drop her or continue on. Its still in the back of my mind that these 2 are dating just to promote the Twilight Saga.

No comment

Now I know how a terrible actress like Kristen 'CASTING COUCH' Stewart gets her roles.

Considering the move production wrapped months and months ago, and press junket with the release ended last month, I suspect 'momentary' is a lot longer than she would have us believe. Not just a homewrecker, but an ugly homewrecker.

Kristin

I honestly think the Rob and Kristen "relationship" was staged for the movies.

pj

Now i know why she was on snow white...she sucks so bad