Kristen Stewart

For Cheating on Rob

7/25/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_tmz_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson

update_bar
11:04 AM PT --
Philandering director Rupert Sanders has also released a statement ... saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

Wife-betrayer Sanders adds, "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

0314_divider_graphic

Kristen Stewart
just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness ... after cheating on Rob Pattinson with the 41-year-old married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Kristen publicly confessed to the affair moments ago, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

She added, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

News broke yesterday about the tryst between Kristen and director Rupert Sanders after photographs surfaced of the two getting extremely close recently.

Sanders has two children with his wife. So far, no word from Rob.

0726_rob_footer

Violette-Blue

First off. I don't understand why anyone likes her acting. She sucks! She's also very weird personality wise. Besides all of that. Instead of apologizing for cheating on her fug boyfriend who also can't act. Apologize to the wife. A marriage ruined by Kristen and this horrible husband. I hope Liberty divorces him and gets whatever she can from him. I hate people who have to cheat. Either divorce or stay single if you want to play the field.

JMP

This SMELLS like bull****. Some weird pics, some rumours, and not even 24 hours later both of the accused ADMIT to it and say they are SOOO SORRY, and now everyone goes back to normal??? Please. PR stunt as its finest.

Bill Andrews

Flavor of the Month relationships ?. Why don't hollywood actresses just start a New 24 Month Marriage License only good in California, for 24 months than you become un-married automatic than you can move on to the next one if desired ? ( Eye roll ) Drive thru, shotgun weddings, or have the TMZ bus come by with a preacher on board with raised eyebrows and rice in hand ?

GLaDOS

The whore is just sorry that she got caught and exposed. As if just out of the blue she decided to cheat on the guy and happened to do it in public. She must be a total moron. She had to know the paps follow her around.

Jules Destaing

Kick her A$$ to the curb !!
If it was soooo easy to cheat with a MARRIED man once........she will CHEAT AGAIN.

Lulubelle

She's only sorry cause she got caught...

jokerchick

not only does she suck at acting, she's a fcuking moron...good, now Rob can bring his real girlfriend out of hiding (you don't think these 2 are REALLY together, do you?)

NYCGIRL

Everyone is being so mean to her. She 22, and he is 41! He looks like someone who does this alot, you can see it in his eyes. He's clearly some jerk who was just looking to have a good time, and she got caught up in it. It's true she doesn't love Rob, maybe she did once, but clearly Rupert had something to offer Robert doesn't. As for apologizing to the wife and kids...he's the one who cheated on them, it is not her responsibility to care for that pigs family.

dick

Who the hell would wan to bang this broad? She's a horrible actress!!! NOT pretty at all. i always thought she was a little boy when I saw the move "Panic Room" back in 2002.

Caleigh

wtf They have never even said that her and Rob are dating, So if they aren't, then who cares who she sleeps with?
This girl always looks miserable, maybe she doesn't like all the attention? maybe she wants to work at Target as a cashier? or crafting subs at subway?
[I love Target and Subway and have worked both]

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

How do you expect to repay someone for giving you a lead role?

dick

When I grow up I want to be a movie director like
Rupert Sanders who Directed Snow White and the Huntsman, so that I can bang actresses!!!

Bitchmaster

Cheater! Dump the cheater. They will do it again and again.

Here is your chance to ask the goddess Kim K for a date!

Ih8Taxes

yaaaawwwwn.....

Crystal

I hate liars and cheaters but with that said.....Yay! I am glad that a woman is turning the tables! I am sick of hearing about all the guys sleeping with tons of women!