Kristen Stewart

For Cheating on Rob

7/25/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_tmz_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson

update_bar
11:04 AM PT --
Philandering director Rupert Sanders has also released a statement ... saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

Wife-betrayer Sanders adds, "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

0314_divider_graphic

Kristen Stewart
just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness ... after cheating on Rob Pattinson with the 41-year-old married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Kristen publicly confessed to the affair moments ago, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

She added, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

News broke yesterday about the tryst between Kristen and director Rupert Sanders after photographs surfaced of the two getting extremely close recently.

Sanders has two children with his wife. So far, no word from Rob.

0726_rob_footer

Wow ...

Once a cheater, always a cheater...
Wife and children should move on, and Rob, don't settle for a cheater. Painful now, but to stay is years of misery.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

She's now gonna be known as a homewrecker... Ouch.

burt

like is said in toofab she is young and that is how we learn. she should be forgiven. although for the director he is much older and married and that is on forgivable. he sounds like douch and has probably done it before. :)

Amy

I don't get it, Kristen Stewart is so blah. She looks depressed all the time..I ca't believe she cheated on Rob Patterson and with a married man...then to publicly admit it...I feel sorry for her boyfriend and his wife to be shamed in the public by these two

kenya

Remember her Elle interview "I feel boring. I feel like, Why is everything so easy for me? I can’t wait for something crazy to ****ing happen to me. Just life. I want someone to **** me over! Do you know what I mean?” she says in the June issue of Elle.

She got what she wanted!

asol

just as Rosa responded I'm impressed that a single mom able to get paid $5828 in 1 month on the internet. have you read this site link LazyCash38.com

Babydoll0630

For shame..........disgusting.

Jodi

"My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart............THEN WHY DID YOU CHEAT????
That goes for her too.

sommergrrrl

If Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders really loved their significant others, they wouldn't have cheated in the first place.

The Wraith

She is a very sexual being. It oozes from her, she has so much emotional character as an actor, this is not surprising that she carries her method acting into another man's bed. Whom I kidding, I'd hit that too! Tween vamp movies for life- Holla!

Stretchnuts

she looks like a easy Skank

jim2jamm

She is full of crap. She is not sorry. She knew she was going to get in the sack with the Rupert and now she wants to say she is sorry? I hope Rob is not stupid enough to take that whore back. Lol.

Sugar&Spice

Another home wrecking actress trying to get ahead!

Ritz

I thought I had an affair with Kristen, but it just ended up being a twig.

Flying Blind

They have Kristen topless from her movie on Egotastic website. There's nothing there .........